Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (24)
    I bought one a while ago, but rarely use it and the main thing I'd suggest is that you buy a small one - some can be quite large, and if you are going to use it for paper and card look for one that has a scale of measurements in the range that Labish has posted - some have much coarser measurements and you need higher accuracy. I got mine from ebay, but I don't think it's made any more, but it's very similar to this one.

Rosemary
    "The main reason people buy those machines [Craft Robos] is to cut out words and lace doily patterns for their scrapbooks."

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Great photo Rosemary, thank you for being so thoughtful to include the photo sample.

I googled Labish's wording and ended up at the same big book seller that she bought hers from. Great price at less than $10.00.

Happy thoughts,
    Petrina

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Sorry not to have got back earlier, shall we just say technical problems. Rosemary, thank you for the picture, and the advice on size. Mine is similar to yours, but you can also use it manually - useful when the battery runs out. I use mine quite a bit, because I find gsm/lb weight , also light medium and heavy weight paper/cardstock, info unhelpful, and of that wasn't enough, different colours of the same said paper/card measure differently. I am also prone to losing the info about what settings I used the last time, even on a computer.

Lynda
    LIFE'S JOURNEY is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy shit, what a ride!" - Mavis Leyrer age 83

View Gallery

Hello Labish,

Not a problem as I was able to order one just like yours based on your excellent details.
    Petrina

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by pkcase View Post
    Hello Labish,

Not a problem as I was able to order one just like yours based on your excellent details.
    Glad I could help

Lynda
    LIFE'S JOURNEY is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy shit, what a ride!" - Mavis Leyrer age 83