Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Hybrid View

Dedicated Scrapper - Limited Sponsor - Fuschia's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    That's right Doreen, I think Heather Belle must have meant Robomaster that came with the machine.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (25)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuschia View Post
    That's right Doreen, I think Heather Belle must have meant Robomaster that came with the machine.
    Thanks Anne I thought I was missing out on something

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

I'm still running Robomaster 5.1 which came with my Silhouette but I do love Studio, I find it more precise and gives a better cut. I save everything into RM so I have a GSD copy of my files and then transfer to Studio so I have a copy of the file there also. Mind you, I haven't done the designing bit yet, I need to get round to reading some of the tutorials.

The thing is when I bought the Silhouette it came with a download card for $200 so I downloaded designs from the online store. After that I took out an unlimited subscription which I got for half price so have never felt the need to design anything. The only thing which would get me to do it would be just for the fun of it I think.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Silhouette for me too. I had robo at christmas and found it hard to get off the ground with robo ...not very forgiving of mistakes as one undo was never enough LOL

Cutting is simpler with SS too. I believe they are soon coming out with an English version which may fix the discrepancy in the carrier sheet sizing compared to UK carrier sheets/paper sizes.