Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > Cardmaking > Themed Cards > Miscellaneous

Notices

Hybrid View

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (3)
    Lovely cards ladies

Jackie - the colours are gorgeous on your folder - is that a SU stamp (the flower)?

Chris - thanks for the comments - I hardly ever get time to create LOs tbh - it's a shame as that's my passion, I'm not great at them but it's to get them done for DD and soon to be another baby!!!. I'm always making cards (although slowed down during this pregnancy) either to give to people or for magazine commissions - not that I'm complaining but I do wish I had more time to scrap too!
    My blogaroonie: Patsy's Little Blog

Happy to scrap
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (30)
    Quote Originally Posted by HOPEJACK View Post
    Lovely cards ladies

Jackie - the colours are gorgeous on your folder - is that a SU stamp (the flower)?

Chris - thanks for the comments - I hardly ever get time to create LOs tbh - it's a shame as that's my passion, I'm not great at them but it's to get them done for DD and soon to be another baby!!!. I'm always making cards (although slowed down during this pregnancy) either to give to people or for magazine commissions - not that I'm complaining but I do wish I had more time to scrap too!

Thanks, it's a Hero Arts stamp called Dandelion.
    Jackie