Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (24)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gashead
    Have the chance to buy a second hand one. I'd need to get new blades etc. Where is the best place to get these from? Looked on google but can't find where you can buy the consumable bits and pieces. Wanted to work out how much I would need to spend on top of the cost of the second hand CR - or whether it would be better to go for a new one.
    You can get the spares from Graphtec. It depends on the cost of your second hand one and what is included with it, whether it's worth it or not! I sold mine with a new blade, carrier sheet and cutting strip. Look back through previous threads, people often make new carrier sheets or "re-sticky" their old ones. Doing that can cut down on costs...

Rosemary

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Decided to get a new Craft Robo rather than buying a secondhand one as it's supposed to be able to cut thicker card. Hopefully it won't be too long before I'm checking this forum regularly to pick up lots of tips and ideas!!!!

Liz x

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (10)
    thr craft ropbo would be better the cricut is fine if you want just the same shape in differnt sizes and all the cartridges are 59 pounds so im told, you wont need cartridge for robo and you will ahve so much more fun knowing you did it yourself and not a cartridge
    tina

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Hi
    I've only just joined the forum and am also thinking of getting the CR as a joint prezzie from all my family. I am a bit nervous that it will be too technical for me. Is it as straightforward as it seems?

Jan
    x

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (15)
    Have been dipping in this thread for a few days and finally taken the plunge today and bought one of the original ones. I felt that at £215 it was really too good to miss as I was very tempted to pay the original price at Ally Pally in March!