Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (79)

Stacy Julian Book

With so many books out at the moment I wondered if anyone has this yet and is it worth getting?

This life is more than just a read through..... Nics's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (12)
    If you mean the Big Picture one... then in my lil opinion... YES!!!!

I got this book this week and it truly has revolutionized how I'm gonna approach my scrapping ( I say gonna cos I spend more time reading about/shopping for/ on here! than actually scrapping! )

I can't put my finger on it..but the book really speaks to me... there some fab LOs to drool over and Stacy's approach to her albums have really got me thinking... about how to use photos especially... I haven't been scrapping long ( Been shopping a while! ) and kinda had myself in the mindset that, for example, I would use all my chrismas photos on a chrismas Lo..or all my Legoland photos on a legoland LO... instead of picking out ones that refelct personality and scrapping these seperately in different albuims...

OK I'm no sales persona and i'm not selling it well... all i know is it's got me buzzing this week and dying to scrap.. unfortunately I've been at work all week and weekend... roll on Monday I've got BIG plans!!!!!