Quote Originally Posted by BathBelle View Post
Angel have you noticed this comment hidden at the very end of the calibration instructions, over the page.

Additional test results are not necessary as further resulting test cuts will yield the same results on the test page and fall in line with the new adjusted number. You should only perform this test once.

I made that text red, but it seems to say to me that you cannot repeat the process, what do you reckon?

Ruth
Quote Originally Posted by fimcc4168 View Post
I agree, repeat tests one after the other are futile. Cuts in same place, or 0.01mm difference, perhaps.

But in my case, I took out the software and did it all over again. Page 51 specifies using the top left cross for the calibration. I believe the instructions are, shall we say a little less than specific, and there is a little reading between the lines. I personally couldn't use the vertical and horizontal line adjustments. I press the arrow down button until the cutter was more or less above the centre of the cross, then pressed the left button to guide it to just past the tip of the left cross. (I think I took a second pass at this just to the left again, 0.2mm approx). Only do this if you measured the cut square from the printed square.

Hope that makes sense.

Will check back to see hop you go.

[As an aside, don't worry about doing the calibration again, Silhouette assured me that I could do it after another cut i.e. new project perhaps not cutting exactly, then I could do it again.]

Fionax
Thank You Ruth and Fiona

I think I will stay with my 1.5.0 version and when I do a P&C I will just move my manual feed knob and get my precise cut this way......

Fiona good luck in your exams......