Welcome to the stress-free and fun card a day challenge!

Every Friday I will be posting prompts based on card designs that appear in the "Card a Day" 2010 idea book from Papercrafts.

This is a stress-free challenge as you just take what inspiration you want from the prompts to create as many or as few cards a week as you are happy with.

How you interpret the prompts is up to you, you can use the title, elements, or none of the above as a springboard to your own ideas. And you can try to incorporate the elements in cards for other challenges.

Just share what you make in the dedicated weekly thread.

So to get us started, I'm posting this week's prompts a day early to hopefully get you in the mood.

Thu 18th - "Pink Birthday" - Inspiration: Stitching, inked edges, 3 different patterned papers, rub-ons, bling, felt flowers.

Fri 19th - "Best Friends" - Inspiration: Journaling card, rub-on alphabet, decorative trim, brown background.

Sat 20th - "Love Your Pet" - Inspiration: Accordion-fold card blank, orange/green/blue, stamped character.

Sun 21st - "Grateful For You" - Inspiration: Hot pink/brown/white, stamped flowers, heat embossing, bling.

Mon 22nd - "You're so Sweet" - Inspiration: Lime green/pink, fruit, twine, polka dots, circular greeting.

Tue 23rd - "Black & Pink I Do" - Inspiration: Flock texture, chipboard frame, white greeting, one design of patterned paper.

Wed 24th - "Be Yourself Flower" - Inspiration: Kraft card blank, stamped greeting, die-cut/punched flower, felt/fabric.

Thu 25th - "Heartfelt Love" - Inspiration: Dry embossing, triple layering, ribbon/button combo, brown/pink.

I hope you will have a go and more importantly have fun.