Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

Thread: Newbie here too

Threaded View

Well chop my legs off and call me a squatter.... Harrys_Gal's Avatar
    Somewhere over the Rainbow... unfortunately not anywhere near the pot of gold !!
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)

rolling Newbie here too

Hi.. My names Kate ..I am 31 and from 'Sunny' Suffolk.

I live with my hubby to be..we will be tying the knot christmas this year!! (I can feel some LO's coming on already...ha ha) , also my two mad dogs, Jasper and Cloud and my 4 and half foot green lizard (Iguana) Ooly.

I have only recently got into scrapping in the last couple of months... I did make cards but found I either didn't want to give away my work or I had nobody to send my work too....My partners family is so large I didn't want to get into the scenario of sending everyone homemade cards and then they expecting it every time. Anyway I kept seeing scrapbooking in my magazines and thought I would give it a go...and I'm loving it !!!

I phoned a local crop class and popped down there last Wednesday....great bunch of people...really friendly and helpful....and a great way of learning new techniques and having fun with like minded people!!!

Well if you fancy a chat give us a PM.

Take care one and all and happy cropping

Kate xx

PS....Can't you tell I am new...haha...this wasn't meant to be here as a new thread....Sorry people !!
    Last edited by Harrys_Gal; 14-04-2006 at 11:38 AM.