Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    I am the penguin, Koo koo ka choo __TJ__'s Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (32)
    no probs erkie, its an ongoing offer. happy to help
    I Live in Canada I got three kids, two dogs and "some" hens. 🐓 oh and three goats!!! And I make cheese now. Blessed are the cheesemakers. 🧀🐐🐐🐐🦆🦆
    "Not worse is almost as good as better" Terry Pratchett speaking about altzimers, but it works for Aspergers too.

craftychick

ha ha Dvd

Hi Tracey
    Thankyou so much for the dvd, I have listened to it on my dvd,no pic, but I can now see and hear you on my laptop! hello and thanks.

This dvd will be a great help, its nice to see a demostration.
    I had my cr since christmas!!

I have just found out I have broken my little finger so I have to be careful!!If you make another one stage 2 perhaps? Can I PLEASE HAVE ONE.

tHANK YOU

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    Thanks Tracey, have just arrived home to find it waiting for me. Will copy on my external hard drive and send it back to you so that you can forward it on to someone else, it will save you a couple of coppers at any rate. At the moment though I'm gonna sit down with a well deserved cup of coffee (don't smoke anymore) after my hard work this morning with the kids at college. I just wish I knew why they were there in the first place cos all I've heard this morning is 'are we finished yet'!!! Well I suppose it makes a change from 'are we there yet' :-)

Will view the cd after my coffee and let you know. I promise, on my honour, not to laugh.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (7)
    Ive just sent you a PM Tracy. thank you so very much indeed for the wonderful DVD. Its going to be one i will keep going back too just to remember all the pointers and tips. You sure did put a lot of work into this for us.
    Many thanks
    Chris

If only labradors came in pink...... mermaid's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (16)
    Pm'd you. Loking forward to seeing this - I need help! I can do basic cutting words but the rest of it is a nmystery to me .

Thank you!

View Gallery

Tracey's DVD

Tracey, thank you for a very informative DVD, you certainly did yourself proud. All I can say on the camera work is BBC watch out, Tracey is about

I hadn't attempted words yet but this has now given me the confidence to use it very soon, I do have a project in mind but it's had to be put on the back burner while I finish off something else.

The DVD has now been copied to my external hard drive so will be sending back my copy so that you can forward it to someone else in need.

Once again Tracey, many many thanks.

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by lucylogic
    Tracey, thank you for a very informative DVD, you certainly did yourself proud. All I can say on the camera work is BBC watch out, Tracey is about
    given that i was opetrating the camcorder in one hand ( no tripod eeek) and the craft robo with the other hand it didnt turn out half bad but you should have seen the bits i edited out ( and NO before you all ask. you cant see the bits i edited out )
    I Live in Canada I got three kids, two dogs and "some" hens. 🐓 oh and three goats!!! And I make cheese now. Blessed are the cheesemakers. 🧀🐐🐐🐐🦆🦆
    "Not worse is almost as good as better" Terry Pratchett speaking about altzimers, but it works for Aspergers too.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (10)
    lucy why dont u just post it as a RAK or would that be a PIF ?on the forum? save on passing back and forwards?
    or any one else for that matter.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (4)
    hope its not to late, have pm'd you, many thanks ria

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Marilyn
    lucy why dont u just post it as a RAK or would that be a PIF ?on the forum? save on passing back and forwards?
    or any one else for that matter.

Errr what's a RAK???

View Gallery

Random act of kindness, what im doing is when i get someone offering to send one back i ask the next person on the list if it is ok to pass on their addy to person offering it and person offering it then posts it straight to the next on on the list. saves postage back to me and then on to person asking IYSWIM that way i know who has had one and who needs one still

View Gallery

Duh!!! Why didn't I think of that Mind you at that time of the morning no wonder I wasn't thinking straight, too busy playing with Robo

Will pm you for the name of the next person on the list and I'll post it off to them.

Thanks for putting me straight

View Gallery

hey im not a morning person either

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)

robo

can i be included on your dvd? i could do with some help...........sue

View Gallery

pm me your address sue ( click on my name above my penguin piccy and scroll down to "send traceyjohnson a pm" and then type your addy and click send. will let you know when i have it and send you out a dvd over the weekend.