NOT happy!

I hit scrap block!! BIG TIME

I am on a time limit and really need to get this done asap, but it won't work it looks wrong silly and I am about to close the door on my scrap room forever(only my computer is in here) I have not got enough stash. (well that so not true) but I haven't got any inspiration, thought the bright cheery(yellow orange red) photo of my son would be easy it wouldn't take 3 weeks to do one layout this time. I can't even think of a title. and I am not going to get anytime to try now till the weekend. I can not even ask for stash for Christmas as I will have my sizzix and an alphabet. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. whats a girl to do?

Opps what a moaner. well off to have a bath, no, read in bed I think and earlyish sleep . really hetic day tomorow (why does everything happen at once on one day)

sorry, I do have One good thing to say our double glazed windows were fitted upstairs at the back and they have done a fantastic job, though i was going to have to clean the bedroom before the kids went to bed but it was cleaner than even my DH could have managed. coming back in morning to do downstair back window and french doors. roll on summer!!