Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (5)

Rollabind info wanted

Now that I'm planning what DH can get me for Chrimbo, my thoughts are turning to the Rollabind system. I've done a search on here and elsewhere and read what I can, but still have some unanswered questions. Does the desk top version punch through mountboard? Do you need to put a disc in every hole? Do the pages fall out after a while?Are they worth getting or is a single hole punch and a handful of bookrings just as good? Has anyone bought the crafers pack that costs about £60?

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (80)
    I have the basic rollabind. The basic punch can do about 2 sheets of bazzill at a time. You could do 3 but 2 is easier. I've put discs in each hole mainly as it looks kinda weird without, lol. As for if they hold up, I don't know. I've made a few things with it in the past but they don't go through a lot of wear and tear. Nothing has fallen out though.

I don't use mine that often that I probably wouldn't buy it now that I know how little I use it. I got it at a time when I bought everything that looked kinda interesting It really depends on how often you would make something that needed to be bound in some way! I don't do too many mini books and stuff so haven't had a ton of use for mine.
    My Blog
    May wk 2: 14 PL pages 70pts
    May wk 4: 14 PL pages 70pts
    May wk 5: 6 PL pages 30pts