Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

Thread: Very new!

emmalouise

Very new!

Hi I'm very new to scrapbooking. I've been signed off from work with post viral illness and need something to relax me. My husband bought me my first scrapbook album a month ago and we have just had a weekend in Venice so thats my starting point. I need some ideas for supplies for this. Can anyone help??

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (44)
    Hi and welcome to UKS.

If you click on the go shopping bit at the top of the screen it takes you to all the lovely sponsors who sell fabby stuff - Have a browse and see what takes your fancy.

You can also be 'adopted' I think the thread is in the general scrapping bit - Somebody experienced will take you under their wing.

Ask lots of questions and have fun
    Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance.

Dedicated Scrapper frenchie9920's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (5)
    Hello Emma! Welcome to UKS! You'll love it here, everyone is really helpful and friendly. I agree with what Maria has said, click on any of the sponsors and go shopping! Don't worry if you want to buy up half the shops, that's completely normal!

If you have any questions or queries about anything feel free to post - someone's bound to know the answer!

Have fun!
    Lots of love, Joanne xx

http://frenchiejo.blogspot.com/

Dedicated Scrapper Angel Crafts's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (13)
    Hi and welcome!!!

My advice would be not to go mad and start with the basics and with a large pack of plain cardstock!

Everyone here is very helpful and friendly and there are loads of crops around which are great fun

I have a few goodies on my site to tempt you and if you are not sure about anything just ask, I'm more than heppy to help!

emmalouise
    Sounds as though I will have fun. Thanks so much - I need a real boost right now. You never know I may have a page to post soon!

Happy Scrapper - Professional Thread Killer lesleyuk's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (12)
    Hey Emma
    Welcome to UKS.
    Have fun shopping for stash. Have a look through the gallery most people post what material they use . You may find there is a particular look you like and that may point you in the right direction.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (11)
    Hi Emma - welcome. We're all addicted to scrapbooking here so be warned.........you'll have loads of fun and make loads of friends. xx
    Jilly
    Member of the Moxley Massive
    Scrapadoodledivas

emmalouise
    Thank you - you're all so kind. I'm supposed to be resting, but I can see I could be exhausted with this hobby!! I can't wait to have a go now.

I see from someone's layout you can buy jolee travel stickers - Italy. Do you know where I could buy them?