Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (14)

Blue Moon - I'm here!!!

Hi Blue Moon
    I tried to send you a PM but it looks like you either haven't enough posts or have your PM switched off.
    This is Karen speaking (aka Scrapdolly) Welcome to the wonderful world that is UKS.
    I have been chosen as your adopting 'mummy' to help you settle in.
    So once you see this could you reply to me and we will start getting to know you.
    I am here to help you with anything I possibly can and to make sure you have great fun on UKS.

Karen
    xx

View Gallery

Here I am hun
    Come and play!

Blue Moon
    Oh thanks! This is great. I don't know how to find my way round the site yet, but found this by clicking on your name and looking for other posts! I'll work it out eventually.

Okay, I don't really know where to start so is there anything you'd like to know?

Fred

View Gallery

OK Fred .... is that your real name?
    I am Karen (well I guess the sig told you that!)
    I have been scrapping for about 2 and a half years and it dominates my life. I am married, with no children but three fur babies. I am a head teacher and ..... um not sure what else you'd like to know.
    Your turn!

Blue Moon
    Okay, that's great. Erm, no it's not my real name. LOL. I'm shy and usually save that for pms but maybe I'll be brave later!

I'm now a housewife with a son who's nearly 2. I gave up teaching to look after him. I was an English teacher and head of PSE which I loved. I have 3 cats and a constant battle with cat hair on the furniture...

I really don't have a clue where to start but I did make a little book last Christmas for the grandparents. It was NOT a very impressive piece of work. So I'd like to improve matters.

View Gallery

'Fred' when your posts get up to 10 you can use the PM system
    Almost there
    Just keep posting anything and everything in here - any old nonsense - one post after another and then we can PM
    I have three cats too - my gallery is full of them. Cat hair used to be the bane of my life but now two of the cats are Bengals and don't shed - which is marvellous. Mind you - the other sheds for England so no change really
    I teach English and PSE and am PSE and RS co-ordinator too.
    I bet you have loads of pictures to scrap of your little boy

Blue Moon
    Far too many pictures of my son on the computer! Time I did something lovely with them. I am organising them into favourites at the moment and am looking for the cheapest place to print them out.

Blue Moon
    Also, I have a cat that looks exactly like the one on your gallery. She's a tabby with a white chin. Cute as you like but mad as a hatter!

Blue Moon
    I think I'm really going to enjoy this. I hope I'm going to be able to do it though. It looks hard...

Blue Moon
    Okay, that's my 10. Now I need to work out how to use the pms!