Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mmmmm pretty paper.... MuckyFingers's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (6)

New Sizzix machine and now I'm confused

Now I have my wonderful new Sizzix machine I am most confused as to where to get my dies from and how to find the ones I'd like (let's face it, some dies you just wouldn't want....). I like fairly plain stuff as I like to dress them up myself. I like tags (simple ones), frames, simple shapes (stars, hearts etc). Is there a really good place to get the dies where they won't charge you your soul for the postage? Also it's really confusing that some sites will show images of the dies and some won't (copyright I guess). I really can't be doing with jumping from one site to another to figure out if I'm ordering the correct one.... If you have any guidance, I would be ever in your debt. I also quite fancy getting a converter; they're £9.99 on ebay but don't show up too often. Hmmm xoxox

errr.. how long have i been out of it? Kihaku's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (75)
    go to sizzix.com and look at all the dies, then find a die place you like and order from there..
    Be creative every day *anam*
    My Blog

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (5)
    PM'd you Annette

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (6)
    tell me i have just this problem, been search every where. pm'd you.
    [CENTER]

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (106)
    have sent you a PM

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    Im a new member and not really sure if you can PM me or if you have to wait until I have 10 posts , Not really clear on a lot of things on here as yet , but I will get there !!!! I do know of a cheap site in the USA , but not sure what the postage would be !!! It might be worth asking though , If you can Pm me I will give you the addy , love Chudleigh

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (106)
    Quote Originally Posted by chudleigh
    Im a new member and not really sure if you can PM me or if you have to wait until I have 10 posts , Not really clear on a lot of things on here as yet , but I will get there !!!! I do know of a cheap site in the USA , but not sure what the postage would be !!! It might be worth asking though , If you can Pm me I will give you the addy , love Chudleigh

You can't send or receive PMs until you've reached 10 posts, and then it can take up to 45 minutes to be activated -- although mine was much quicker than that....

if you're struggling to follow things I would recommend you visit the 'adoption' page and ask Smurfie for a starter pack to be emailed to you. I did, and it's really useful. There's also a 'foster home' on there which us 'newbies' can use to ask questions we might consider stupid, and Smurfie very kindly checks in on a fairly regular basis to answer them for us

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (35)
    There are quite a few active scrappers in Swindon Chudleigh (love that name!). I'll find the link for you now.

What's a bank balance??? fluffnco's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (4)
    Hi debbie

chudleigh has found us

BTW chudleigh if your not sure of anything ask away on the swindon thread and I'll do my best to help you out

I get my sizzlet alphas etc from ebay and can give the shop if that's any help. alphas are all £59.95 and if you order extras besides the first item they are P&P free. Delivery is very fast too
    they have most of the dies on their site too
    del
    x

View Gallery

Hi Sarah - I'll have to find my way to your crop one day seeing as I keep sending people to you LOL!

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (12)
    Annette..you get any info that is of any use to me , please let me know LOL
    One thing i have done (as i don't often order from USA) is to look at the sizzix site and see what i want and then write the code No down to find it on a UK one

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Debbie S
    Hi Sarah - I'll have to find my way to your crop one day seeing as I keep sending people to you LOL!
    Got to smile at this Flo and Co = Sarah (who does come to my crop LOL) and I'm fluffnco = Del . funnily enough, it was the similarity between our user names that got us talking in the first place

You'd be very welcome at one of our crops too

del
    x

View Gallery

Duh - doesn't take much to confuse me! When I saw your piccie on your avatar, I though that doesn't look like Sarah, not that I've seen Sarah, or know what she looks like LOL. Think I need to have a lie down - sorry Del.

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Debbie S
    Duh - doesn't take much to confuse me! When I saw your piccie on your avatar, I though that doesn't look like Sarah, not that I've seen Sarah, or know what she looks like LOL. Think I need to have a lie down - sorry Del.
    ROFL - no offence taken Debbie We;re both used to it

del
    x