Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

"Do you want me to sit in the corner and rust, or fall apart where I'm standing?" Shell-Bean's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (17)

Designing with Calendar help!

I started to think about sorting out this years designing with calendar into a book like it says you can, but I noticed last night that you can't divide them into the subjects. It says on my piece of paper that came with it that I should be able to, but they have differents things on each side so how can I? Am I just being thick or was this a design flaw with it?

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (35)
    Apparently next year's calendar has been designed with the same subject front and back so you can do exactly that.

Sue

...loves sparkly things...and the colour green!! :) Anso's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (44)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shell-Bean
    I started to think about sorting out this years designing with calendar into a book like it says you can, but I noticed last night that you can't divide them into the subjects. It says on my piece of paper that came with it that I should be able to, but they have differents things on each side so how can I? Am I just being thick or was this a design flaw with it?

I know - it's really bad that they say you can divide it into categories and then they have printed it so you can't Bet some people bought it for that so you can have a nice ideabook afterwards ....
    Anso

My BLOG - would love a visit if you have a minute spare (incl free layout classes, maze book, exploding box)

"Do you want me to sit in the corner and rust, or fall apart where I'm standing?" Shell-Bean's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (17)
    Quote Originally Posted by Anso
    I know - it's really bad that they say you can divide it into categories and then they have printed it so you can't Bet some people bought it for that so you can have a nice ideabook afterwards ....
    Yep that would be me, I really wanted it as a book afterwards. It's kinda put me off getting next years, though hopefully Liberty's right and they have done it the right way.