Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

just don't call me The Boss MaryAnne's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (20)

Lightbulb Change Email and Password Re-set emails

The new vB will ALWAYS send a new activation email to yo if you change your email address.

Before you change your email address you MUST set your preferences in your new email account to allow UKS mail to be delivered. If you do NOT do this, you may find the new Activation Code is sent to your SPAM or Junk Mail folder by your ISP. If you do not receive it within a couple of hours in your active mailbox, or if you get locked out of UKS, check all Spam and Junk Mail folders before you contact us. If you find the Activation code email and it is 48 hours after it was sent, it does not work - you will need to request a new one using the Contact Us form on the Home page

To change your email address:

1. Click User CP in the red bar above
    2. Click Edit Email & Password
    3. Follow the instructions and Save Changes

DO NOT use the contact form to send me your new email address - you can edit it yourself as above!

just don't call me The Boss MaryAnne's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (20)
    Forgot Password?
    Password Resets will ALSO generate an email. If you don't get your email virtually immediately CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - most likely it will be in there.

Make sure your email program knows UKScrappers.co.uk and ma (at) id .com are trusted and will deliver the mail.