Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    I'd like to second everything people before me have said, I too have made lifelong friends and will miss coming on here, but I wnt to say a huge thank you to everyone who has put so much work into keeping UKS going for so long. It's also helped me through some bad times, but now my life is looking very rosy again, having met a new partner, and I couldn't be happier. I really hope your health improves soon MA, and that you can enjoy doing things you love to do. Thank you all again, it's been a wonderful era, but I can understand why it is ending.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (7)
    Just wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone, those running the site, the sponsors and the members. There was a time when I was on UKS so much I saw every new post. It was a lifeline the outside world when my children were little. Thank you for the memories, the cyber crops, the posts on all the new products available in our fantatsic UK shops but most importantly thank you for the friendships. It's lovely to recognise so many of the names and faces on this thread. Wishing everyone all the very best.

Thank you 😊

just don't call me The Boss MaryAnne's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (20)
    It honestly warms my heart to hear people commenting on how much UKS meant to them during the good times and the bad.

I truly believe it was a special place, not without it's occasional issues , but much more good than bad.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    Thank you MaryAnne, for all your hard work ,for all of us..
    I suppose it was inevitable at some point, but it’s still sad to see.
    Hope your health improves soon.
    Ellie

The Packaging Queen!
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (7)
    A huge thank you Mary Anne, I think I joined in 2005 and spent very many happy hours browsing all the different forums. Sadly things change over 20 years, but I will always remember UKS with great affection. I really hope your health will improve Mary Anne and wish you all good things for the future.

Desperately seeking scraptime.... CoventryAnn's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (3)
    So sad to see UKS go...on logging in I note that the last time I did this was back in 2019. Just amazed I could still remember my UKS name and password!
    When I first started scrapbooking back in 2004 I was directed to UKS and made so many friends, many of whom I know irl now. UKS helped me to find my first crops and learn from like minded crafters.
    Thanks UK Scrappers, I'm still scrapbooking today, and still attend a monthly crop.
    http://coventryann.blogspot.com/
    mAR Points -SLO 7x10 = 70 DLO x10= WklyChall wk1= wk2= wk3=25 wk 4= ;House chall= SimpRec = Cards 5x10= 50 SLYMIR 4 x30=120 Total = 265 SLYMI Reboot total 5/7

Desperately seeking scraptime.... CoventryAnn's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (3)
    Oh, and I really should have updated my photo, I'm 60 next week and the picture was taken in my early 40s!
    http://coventryann.blogspot.com/
    mAR Points -SLO 7x10 = 70 DLO x10= WklyChall wk1= wk2= wk3=25 wk 4= ;House chall= SimpRec = Cards 5x10= 50 SLYMIR 4 x30=120 Total = 265 SLYMI Reboot total 5/7

Fat bottomed girls - We make the rockin' world go round :D whoopidoo's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (22)
    Thank you so much for carrying on as long as you have MaryAnne. I come back every Christmas for the stocking swap. I miss the days of forums and blogging so much. FB and insta are just not the same. UKScrappers was my introduction back to the art world after a long period away. I can never thank you and the community enough for giving me back something I treasure so much. I will always have such good memories x x
    Carmen x

Instagram

Christmas Stocking Swap

Dedicated Scrapper wendylorraine's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (39)
    Maryanne
    Uks is and will always be a great group you set up. In the early days I’ve joined swapped from tags to Christmas. Taking part in circle journals. Mat and made some lovely friends. It helped me find a crop etc I’ve been on a retreat lots of fun. Will miss chatting in our group but we’re gonna keep in touch via WhatsApp as there help me keep my creative head on.
    Good luck with everything you do and hope your health improves.
    Take care and thank you Wendy x
    Wendy

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (46)
    I have loved being part of this forum, over the years I have hosted many things but my baby was definitely the Christmas Stocking Swap, which I loved doing each year.

Thank you Maryanne for hosting such a magnificent forum, it's changed my crafting style so much and I owe to you and to all the others on the forum.
    I hope your health improves.
    Take care all and goodbye x
    Host - 2023 Christmas Stocking Swap

I'm in love!!! with crafting. LOL coolio1978's Avatar
    View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Xmasbaby View Post
    I have loved being part of this forum, over the years I have hosted many things but my baby was definitely the Christmas Stocking Swap, which I loved doing each year.

Thank you Maryanne for hosting such a magnificent forum, it's changed my crafting style so much and I owe to you and to all the others on the forum.
    I hope your health improves.
    Take care all and goodbye x
    Perhaps we could still do the stocking swap next year via a Facebook group? xx
    Swaps: Advent Swap 2022, Christmas Gift Bag Goodie Swap, 2022 Christmas Stocking Swap, Christmas Tag Swap
    www.craftingwithashee.com

I'm in love!!! with crafting. LOL coolio1978's Avatar
    View Gallery

So sad to see the forum closing down. I will miss it. I loved all the swaps back in the day. Thank yoU Maryanne for all your hard work.

Ashee xx
    Swaps: Advent Swap 2022, Christmas Gift Bag Goodie Swap, 2022 Christmas Stocking Swap, Christmas Tag Swap
    www.craftingwithashee.com

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (24)
    I’d just like to echo what everyone else has said.
    It’s sad to see UKS go but I suppose it had to happen.
    I’m giving FB a try but I do prefer the forum set up

Thankyou for giving us all many happy scrappy years, the challenges, the ideas, the cyber crops, it has kept me scrapping regularly and trying different things, I shall miss it.
    Thankyou too to the wonderfully loyal sponsors who have stuck with us.

MaryAnne I do hope your health improves very soon and you can enjoy some you time doing what you love.
    Thanks again x
    Alison

SNAP 2022 BTCR 2022