Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)

Caft Robo CC100 10

Hello. Just to introduce myself, my name is Joyce and I am located near Bourne in Lincolnshire. I bought my CR many years ago and loved using it. I stopped using it during our house build and the fact that cutters seemed to be difficult to find. I recently tried to get my CR working, but have lost the driver disc. I bought a 2nd user cc200 20, but cannot get that working either. I have tried to download drivers from the Graphtec site, but nothing seems to work. Does anyone have a working machine with software that they wish to sell, or is there anyone that could help with getting one of my machines working. I am not looking for a "lite" machine as I love the print and cut facility. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. Joyce.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (2)
    Quote Originally Posted by JDL View Post
    Hello. Just to introduce myself, my name is Joyce and I am located near Bourne in Lincolnshire. I bought my CR many years ago and loved using it. I stopped using it during our house build and the fact that cutters seemed to be difficult to find. I recently tried to get my CR working, but have lost the driver disc. I bought a 2nd user cc200 20, but cannot get that working either. I have tried to download drivers from the Graphtec site, but nothing seems to work. Does anyone have a working machine with software that they wish to sell, or is there anyone that could help with getting one of my machines working. I am not looking for a "lite" machine as I love the print and cut facility. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. Joyce.
    Hi Joyce and welcome. Try downloading and installing the Studio Software at https://www.silhouetteamerica.com/software

Go to the set up https://www.silhouetteamerica.com/setup and follow the instructions for a Portrait machine.

I used it with my old Craft Robo 300 30. It shows up as a printer in your devises. The Silhouette Portrait is the successor to the Robo.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (25)
    I would also recommend what Neries suggests

CARD MAKER AND CR OWNER
    View Gallery

Hi there - I need some help / advice please. I am going to have to change my operating system - I currently run on XP Professional - which I love. I suits my purposes exactly. But because of its age I am now getting a few problems and it is time for a change. I am guessing I will have to go onto Windows 11.

I have a very old (but perfectly functioning) Craft Robo, the one with the grey lid. Will I still be able to run this on Windows 11 do you think? AND - what about all the hundreds of designs that I have created over the years and are stored in the library. Will they transfer easily (or even automatically) if I download the Silhouette software?

If all else fails I could get a system that runs both OS (have done this in the past, many,many moons ago and pre my Craft Robo) but then of course I am likely to loose the print and cut function because new printers are rarely compatible with XP.

I hope my attempt to explain is clear enough. Any advice you can offer would be greatly appreciated. TIA.

CARD MAKER AND CR OWNER
    View Gallery

Just to let you know that I have just spoken to a VERY helpful chap at Graphtec. Looks like I would still be able to use my Robo! Might be a bit of faffing around but possible. He even told me to call them again if I get stuck. After all these years I am amazed at this wonderful customer service.