Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    And isn't that what it was always about Karen, sharing ideas and designs and encouraging others to take advantage of that.

Look forward to seeing your LO's in the gallery Sanserit and welcome back.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (24)
    Yay, welcome back Sanserit, hope you get the inspiration you need to do the wedding layouts. I have some wedding layouts to do too, my DD got married last year and I’ve hardly scrapped it yet, so much is going on in my life right now i find it very difficult to find the time. December will be busy with life but I look forward to scrapping more in January

Yes, Karen and Susie, UKS is a fab source of inspiration
    Alison

SNAP 2022 BTCR 2022

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

I really value UKS and probably visit about once a week. I do have times when I visit daily. I don’t like FB for scrapbooking ideas - they get ‘lost’ in the newsfeed and I can never revisit anything there as I can’t find it whereas here, it is easy to find. I know there is a lot of work done behind the scenes and I value the people who do it.

I have tried really hard to be a regular contributor to the one challenge group I belong to but some months don’t manage it. My scrapping time relates partly to time (I have a job that has incredibly busy periods and Tyler quiet down times) but also to my emotional frame of mind. I take a lot fewer photos when I’m not happy and therefore have less to scrap.

just don't call me The Boss MaryAnne's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (20)
    There are a lot more people who are watching the thread (I see them with an * next to their log in, to indicate they have masked themselves from public view) and I do wish they would all pop in and comment to say that yes, they do still come to UKS for whatever reason.

and I also get a lovely donation from someone who popped in but did not comment. And I hope they will see this and hear my THANK YOU but also that they will take as a given a big thank you from everyone who posted here to say they would love for UKS to carry on.

Senior moments? I thought they came in MONTHS!!! new2this's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (124)
    Sorry to be so tardy in posting .. life gets in the way, doesn't it. YES, I use UKS, I have done so since 2005 .. and I intend to do so for as long as you can manage to be here for us. UKS is where I challenge myself to be more creative, to help bring a smile to someones face, if possible, and I would miss it so very much if it wasn't there. Please let us all know what you need us to do to keep UKS going.
    Frances. My Blog

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (79)
    Hello, first time here in ages. Glad to see UKScrappers is still going. No longer scrapbooking, instead mixed media. Is there a section for that?

Also, is the marketplace still here? Tons of scrapbooking supplies of mine that need new homes

View Gallery

Just looked at my joining date - Feb 2003, I’ve been using UKS for almost 20 years !! Hope we’re still here so I can celebrate
    Alison

SNAP 2022 BTCR 2022

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Well, if that's not a hint Alison, I don't know what is! I think mine is around 2009 so I'm a newbie compared to you - I'll have to check now. Oh, there I am, April 2008, my how time flies.

A tidy house is the sign of a broken computer tigerlady's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (10)
    How old is UKS MaryAnne? Was it Oct 2002 it started?

Team Leader of Scrappycats My blog

View Gallery

Near as I can make it it was 18 January 2003!

View Gallery

Ooh, didn’t realise I joined so early on !
    Is Oct 2002 when you started setting it all up ?
    Alison

SNAP 2022 BTCR 2022

View Gallery

I am basing that one when Bev joined. I think it is likely there was a gap between when Bev set it up and when people really joined in. I didn't come on for a bit, I think I was in the States for a holiday when it first opened up for people - and I think that WAS in October. I said to Bev I would be happy to create a Library of resources and then came on as a Moderator to help her out, probably around November time.

So I could be wrong but I believe October was when UKS started accepting members.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (37)
    Hi, I have not been using UKS much of late... life just seems to get in the way. I have not had a computer in action for a while on a regular basis, I seem to have less room and less time. We are moving in the new year, my daughter is having a baby and am looking forward to having more space so that I can pick up on my scrapbooking again. I love UKS. I don't comment much but I love browsing. If it does remain open I will make it my mission to be more active.
    Kim

Christmas Stocking Swap 2022

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (11)
    Hi I've just been away for a few days and have only just seen this thread
    I think I've been a member since 2004?
    I try and come on to UKS a few times a week. I work from home some of the week now and my work computer has to go where my laptop normally lives so I have to keep moving things around which is why I'm not around as much ( I used to pop in each day) I'm like some of the others in that I haven't scrapped as much the last year or so but I do have photos to scrap and love the inspiration of the challenges and the gallery
    Nice to see some people have come back to UKS recently
    I do hope the site can continue into 2023 as I would miss the people I've met on here and the gallery etc

So much stash, so litttle money Squem's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (4)
    I haven't scrapped for quite a few years and haven't logged in as a result. Going to try and do more in the new year so should be back more often. Have joined a couple of FB groups but don't really use them.
    I am on a quest to the deepest, darkest corners of my room in search of what some would call "a floor" - a long and difficult task awaits me. Wish me luck my friends for I may not return alive.