Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (24)
    Welcome back Jacqui, lovely to see you here. Hopefully you can pop in and chat during the moving process, and that we are still here when you have moved and ready to scrap again .
    Yes, those of you that are just looking,please do join in and say Hi. It doesn’t have to be every day
    I
    Alison

SNAP 2022 BTCR 2022

CARD MAKER AND CR OWNER
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Hi again - I have been popping onto this thread regularly to see how things are sitting at the moment - so, does this get recorded as a "visit" or not? If it does then maybe that is distorting figure? I am sure I am not the only one doing this either.
    You know me - ever the optimist - hoping to see UKS around for a very LO N G time yet.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (14)
    Welcome back Jacqui

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (7)
    Thank you for all that you all do to keep the site going.
    I've started joining in a bit more in recent months rather than just reading but haven't been on for the last couple of weeks as work has been particulalrly busy so I haven't spent much time online anywhere.
    I am happy to help with setting challenges if needed.
    Anne

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Well, I am here... just! I think life is taking over for a lot of us lately, lots of people ill or in hospital. Ellie has been AWOL having an op but is back home now. It isn't that we don't want to pop on, sometimes it is truly just one thing too many but we must keep trying so everyone knows that no matter what life throws at us, UKS still matters and is such an important part of all our lives.

View Gallery

I am So encouraged by all of these replies x

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    Yes Karen ,I’m back in the land of the living now.
    Susie is right , we all have things to keep us occupied, but
    hope people will keep popping in to see us on UKS.
    ELLIE

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Just back to say, I missed the whole of the first page and have just caught up. I swear this radiotherapy is frying my brain, I'm really not with it at all.

Nice to see you back here too Ellie.

Hilary, I can understand exactly how you feel I remember it so well. It could be the reason so many people are guests and not members, they're too afraid to join in, I was and now when I'm on you just can't shut me up. Being absent so much this year started with having that really severe bout of Covid in April/May and then another bout in July/August and then the big op and now radiotherapy. This week alone it was 10 hospital appointments. I usually only go out twice a week. What I'm trying to say is life really does get out of hand at times but it is so good to know you and by that I mean all on UKS are here when we can get back on and pick up where we left off. The lovely thing is everyone is so welcoming and whilst I think on, welcome back Jacqui.

View Gallery

You are not the only one Susie. I completely missed the first page too
    Yes, please join in Hilary, and Jacqui. We don’t always have anything to say, but
    when we do you can’t stop us, especially Susie.
    Ellie

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by RED HEAD View Post
    You are not the only one Susie. I completely missed the first page too
    Yes, please join in Hilary, and Jacqui. We don’t always have anything to say, but
    when we do you can’t stop us, especially Susie.
    Ellie
    Cheeky madam!

View Gallery

I'm not a complete idiot; some parts are missing! Jimjams's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (15)
    I'm here too - I would hate for UKS to disappear, but in all honesty I am no longer a good participant in the community. I had good intentions with the last thread about reviving interactions - but failed to follow through. It's all I can do to maintain contact with my crop friends.
    Jemma
    ScrappyCat

Holiday Bus Hufflepuff ♥Hearts♥ •CSI• »Lions« ~~Ships~~ ♫ Jingle Belles ♫ ►Explorers◄
    SLYMI: 47/52....My blog

View Gallery

I've just re-read all the posts here. I must admit to not posting much and I've hardly done any scrapbooking for the last 18 months. I too would like to think UKS could carry on and I hope I can contribute more in the future. My life has changed a lot in recent months in that I now have a new man in my life after 7 years of being a widow. This is taking up a lot of my time and I keep getting orders for other crafts I participate in, which again takes my time away from UKS. Thank you to everyone on here for keeping it going for so long, I hope we don't lose it next year.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

I've just come back after a considerable, time away. I originally joined in 2005 when I was just starting to scrap but my marriage broke up around the same time and I lost my mojo as a result. Fast forward a number of years and I rejoined with this ID as I couldn't remember what my original ID was (had a eureka moment today and found original ID when I did a search off user names - used to be DeniseS). Unfortunately, like got in the way again and it was only a brief spell on here before I headed off again. However, my daughter got married earlier this month and I've decided to scrap a couple of layouts into picture frames as a Christmas gift for her and her new husband as a way of preserving some of their precious memories of that fabulous day.

I'd be really sad to lose this fantastic resource. Even though I've not contributed to the forum previously, I've loved looking through people's layouts for inspiration for both cards that I've made in the past and ideas for the few layouts that I've completed and what I'm about to undertake. With any luck, this could just be the kick up the proverbial that I need to get back to paper crafting that I've been waiting for!

View Gallery

I’m loving seeing people valuing the resources here …so good to see