Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Testing and Help

Notices

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)

ha ha Aberdeenshire crafters

Hi. My name is Lorraine and I am a new member. I was wondering if there are any other members in Aberdeenshire who would like to get in touch?

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (24)
    One of my teamies is up there somewhere, I’ll guide her to this message x
    Alison

SNAP 2022 BTCR 2022

View Gallery

Thank you Alison.x

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (18)
    Hi Lorraine. I am in Aberdeenshire too. Thanks Alison for the link. Where in Aberdeenshire are you?
    Karen

Chinese Whisper LO Swap

View Gallery

Hi Karen. I am near Inverurie. I just do little crafting, mainly card making with my granddaughters. I was very fortunate that a client of mind (I am a carer) was very much into scrapbooking and card making and she started me off by giving me some supplies. Unfortunately she died a week ago, but before she passed she made me promise to clear out her extensive craft room.....and I mean extensive! Although I will be selling a lot to raise funds for Roxburghe House respite hospital, there is a lot I can just give to fellow crafters. If you are interested, please let me know. I may also need some help from you to explain how to work some of the equipment she gave me! Lorraine x

View Gallery

I’m ear Insch so not far from Inverurie. I mainly scrapbook now but still do some cards. Not sure I would be much help but feel free to ask any questions you might have and I’ll do my best.
    Karen

Chinese Whisper LO Swap

View Gallery

No you are not far from me at all! I am actually just beside Rayne North. Will send you some queries next time I get stuck! Please let me know if you would like any scrapbooking supplies as I have an awful lot I don't need and would hate to have to send them to the skip!

View Gallery

Never send anything to the skip lol. I am a primary teacher so always have little people that like crafty things if nobody else needs them. Just pm me or pop a message on here if you need anything or want to meet up.
    Karen

Chinese Whisper LO Swap

View Gallery

Never send anything to the skip lol. I am a primary teacher so always have little people that like crafty things if nobody else needs them. Just pm me or pop a message on here if you need anything or want to meet up.
    Karen

Chinese Whisper LO Swap

View Gallery

I have just sent a box of materials down to Old Rayne primary school crafters so I will box some up for you too. Anything in particular? I have lots of card, embellishments, felt sheets etc. Once I have some goodies for you we can arrange a meet.

View Gallery

Oh that is very kind of you Lorraine. My kids love anything they regularly get bits from my stash so anything you want to pop In will be great fully received. I was thinking of trying to organise a craft evening or during the day at the weekend where you bring your own projects and craft with likeminded folks while having a good old chat and a cuppa. Would you be interested if I was able to get it organised?
    Karen

Chinese Whisper LO Swap

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Hi Lorraine and welcome. How lovely that you've already found someone who lives near to you and if you need any help with anything you can always ask on here. That's what we're here for, to help each other out. So lovely that you will be able to help out the schools with all the spare craft items.

Isn't there a law ladies about sending craft items to the skip? If not there should be. There is also the market place on here although I'm not sure how it works but you could try selling some things that way and then give the money to the hospice which I think is such a wonderful thing to do. Or use the crafty stash and make cards and sell them for the hospice.

No doubt someone will come along and explain about the market place. Oh and just wanted to say I think what you do is wonderful, being a carer that is, I don't know how we'd have managed caring for mum and dad without the amazing carers we had.