Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Thread: Hurray!

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)

Hurray!

Don't understand why the thread about the possibility of the Forum closing is closed already so I can't state my relief on there, hence this new thread. I just want to register my relief that it isn't closing. I'm one of those people who refuse to do social media (Facebook, Twitter etc.) so would be lost without this Forum. I am so grateful for all the help I've had from it and although I've not been on much lately it's because I had a long spell of not crafting but I seem to have got my crafting mojo back.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (25)
    Quote Originally Posted by BowBow View Post
    Don't understand why the thread about the possibility of the Forum closing is closed already so I can't state my relief on there, hence this new thread. I just want to register my relief that it isn't closing. I'm one of those people who refuse to do social media (Facebook, Twitter etc.) so would be lost without this Forum. I am so grateful for all the help I've had from it and although I've not been on much lately it's because I had a long spell of not crafting but I seem to have got my crafting mojo back.
    I the started the one on here yesterday by adding the link from General scrapping hoping to draw people's attention to it but not many seem to come on here now so not many would have seen it. There are a lot a comments on the thread in General scrapping here http://www.ukscrappers.co.uk/boards/...hat-time-again
    Last edited by DJG; 15-11-2018 at 07:17 PM.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Thank you Doreen. These days I'm so pushed for time that I only look on here, it's a very long time since I browsed the rest of the site.
    Shirley

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    I too am very glad this forum is not closing, I also may not be on very often nowadays, but it's great to know it's here when it's wanted, or I fancy a look at what's happening with others.
    Just wondering.....IF..... the forum closed.......what would happen to the part where all the free files are, which, some are mine, and, if I've not got them anywhere else, would they be lost forever?
    Grace
    Grace I'm getting there, 1 step at a time

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by cattiegracie View Post
    I too am very glad this forum is not closing, I also may not be on very often nowadays, but it's great to know it's here when it's wanted, or I fancy a look at what's happening with others.
    Just wondering.....IF..... the forum closed.......what would happen to the part where all the free files are, which, some are mine, and, if I've not got them anywhere else, would they be lost forever?
    Grace
    Re files being lost I assume that would be a possibility Grace so I would download any that you want to keep ......yours or anyone elses

View Gallery

Thank you Doreen, that would me a mammoth task me thinks, but thanks for the info Doreen

View Gallery

If you go into your private messages the click attachments on the left of the page you can download any files you've uploaded yourself rather than go through all the folders Grace

Clipboard01.png

View Gallery

Ah that sounds do-able Doreen thanks
    Grace