Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)

Craft robo cc330-20/silhouette cameo help needed

Hi we are in need of help 😩. Recently bought a new computer and have been trying to use the craft robo with it but the cut button is greyed out. Worked ok on the previous windows 10 computer we had. Tried various downloads but no success. We have contacted graphtec but they are unable to help. We have been using the craft robo as we cannot get our cameo to line up correctly for cutting. Just feel like we are going round and round in circles. Can anyone offer any advice. I feel we should be using the cameo but my other half found the craft robo easier and all his designs are for the robo. He is getting frustrated at wasting sheets trying to get the cameo to line up. Thanks in advance for any help.

Dedicated Card Maker - Limited Sponsor - Shirley Anne's Avatar
    View Gallery

You aren’t trying to use Robomaster software with the Craft Robo are you as it is obsolete now. Even if your other half’s designs are in gsd format they will still work with silhouette studio software for the Cameo. When you say it won’t line up do you mean for print and cut ? If so have you calibrated it or asked Graphtec for help with this problem ?

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (25)
    I agree with Shirley about the software being obsolete (Silhouette Studio is the replacement software) and being able to use your file's with the Cameo but I don't do print and cut so can't offer any help with that. Graphtecs support is excellent so if they don't have an answer I'm not sure what you can do except try Shirley's suggestion of Calibrating

Dedicated Card Maker - Limited Sponsor - Shirley Anne's Avatar
    View Gallery

Should also have said is the firmware on your Cameo up to date.

View Gallery

Thank you for advice. It’s the print and cut. Seems to be slightly off when cutting. Tried to calibrate it. I think we need to look at tutorials.