The Snowflake Showcase is in full swing and we have an out of stock already, and it's only day 7. This is a beautiful limited time suite and if you have a die cutter, the dies are just gorgeous. You can check out the suite here.

If you have also been toying with the idea of a stamp positioning tool, then do consider the Stamparatus - the hinged plates add an extra WOW factor (and we have accessories - keep an eye on my blog in the next couple of weeks ). I've just made 100 swaps ready for convention on Friday and it certainly cut down my time, helped my wrists and helped with stamping lots of cardstock. If you have been on my Facebook Page, you will see the progress of the swaps, plus you can place your order for the Stamparatus with free delivery.

Don't forget to use the host code when you place an order through my online shop. Who doesn't like happy mail?! For those who place an order during November I have done something different, for orders over £70 you can select your choice of ink pad (value £7) (I'll email you - so do allow contact - and if you don't want an ink pad you can choose an item of similar value).

Happy crafting