Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Thread: Missing Designs

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)

Missing Designs

Wonder if anyone can help. I have several designs, which, according to my account on the Design Store website, I own, but they are not in my Library. I don't want to re download my entire library only the missing ones. I think they are from various orders but my Order History only goes back to 2016 and the one I am in urgent need of was published in 2009 so it may be that is when I purchased it. I changed from a PC to a Mac in 2016 so that may be why, though if so I don't understand, surely my history with Silhouette America should go back to the beginning regardless of which computer I am on? I've tried contacting Sil.Am. but there appears to be something wrong with their website as it won't accept my "Not a robot" selections and give me the 'Verify' so that I can click 'Send'. Modern life can be so frustrating, I am in urgent need of one of my missing designs but it seems I may as well go and bang my head on the wall as contact S.A. Be gratefull if anyone can help.
    Shirley.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

It's strange that you can't get through to them Shirley. I've just checked my history, because like you I changed to a Mac but my download history goes back to 2008 when I first got my Silhouette so all the downloaded designs are there. I even opened some to double check but they are all present and correct.

I have asked SA about this before and they said although they say 3 full downloads, they wouldn't necessarily stick to that, after all you have paid for them. Is the design still on the site?

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Just checked and it looks as though every design ever issued is still there so I'd buy it again and ask them to re-imburse you once you get through to them if you can't wait. It is probably just a glitch on the site and will be sorted tomorrow. Amazing when you look back and see how the designs have improved over the years, they were so basic originally.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (25)
    Sorry you're having a problem finding the design you need Shirley I hope Susie's suggestion helps

View Gallery

Thank you Susie and Doreen. Believe it or not I actually have it! The problem is that the image doesn't look like a photograph of the finished article, it looks to me more like an artists impression. It's called Holly Wreath Kit Design 15028 by Jennifer Wambach. I cut the file anyway, not realising that it was the one I wanted but despite having spent a whole day on it I cannot fit all the pieces the way it shows on the image which looks so simple. It's like the most difficult jigsaw I've ever done but I've had to abandon it and order a die instead. So frustrating. I'm sure I've been unable to find other images that I've ordered so when the festivities are over I'm going to print all the images my account says I own and do a comparison.
    On another matter, does anyone know how to PERMANENTLY DELETE IMAGES FROM THE LIBRARY? Just hitting Delete doesn't work.
    Thanks again for your help.
    Last edited by BowBow; 07-11-2018 at 02:38 PM. Reason: Emphasise part of text

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

When you say hitting delete, did you mean highlighting the actual design, right clicking and hitting delete? I don't want to try it because I don't want to delete anything.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (2)
    Quote Originally Posted by BowBow View Post
    Thank you Susie and Doreen. Believe it or not I actually have it! The problem is that the image doesn't look like a photograph of the finished article, it looks to me more like an artists impression. It's called Holly Wreath Kit Design 15028 by Jennifer Wambach. I cut the file anyway, not realising that it was the one I wanted but despite having spent a whole day on it I cannot fit all the pieces the way it shows on the image which looks so simple. It's like the most difficult jigsaw I've ever done but I've had to abandon it and order a die instead. So frustrating. I'm sure I've been unable to find other images that I've ordered so when the festivities are over I'm going to print all the images my account says I own and do a comparison.
    On another matter, does anyone know how to PERMANENTLY DELETE IMAGES FROM THE LIBRARY? Just hitting Delete doesn't work.
    Thanks again for your help.
    Shirley have you tried dragging and dropping into the recycle bin, right click and emptying the bin?