May I add my twopenny worth? I hate that FB has taken over from UKS. Most of my team chat on FB instead of in the social groups that we all held so dear. UKS was a lifesaver to me for lots of different reasons and I know it was for others.

HOWEVER (don’t you just hate that?). It took me an absolute age to find this Thread. I hate to say it, but this is not a great site to navigate. As a team leader I’m more than happy to post links in my team thread but what about those not in a team?

Scrapping is still out there and very much “on trend”. Lots of folk have successful blogs and FB pages. What are they doing that we are not? They’re offering carrots to keep their visitors. A few years ago is it was the cyber crops. Now it’s all about giveaways. I’m sure we have enough talented folk on here to create a giveaway or two. What about retreats? Some of us are quite experienced at organising them now. Maybe we should be offering a BIG weekend away with guests and guest kits. MA I understand this may be too much for you to cope with but there are plenty of people on here with marketing experience who can pull this off.