Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Thread: Just a question

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)

Just a question

I know it has nothing to do with this chat room but can anyone tell me what machine is is used for cutting tattered lace dies please I love their dies but have know idea how you use them

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (25)
    If you mean the usb's with FCM file's it's the ScanNcut although some of them now have have SVG files on them and can be used with the Cameo and Portrait if you have Designer Edition of Studio or above. If you mean the actual metal dies (not files) I assume most machines would cut them as long as the fit trough the mouth of the machine

View Gallery

Hi Doreen I saw some die cuts on e bay I liked and they were coloured and cut out Christmas one and they were lovely I take it you would need a special machine to do them

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (25)
    Quote Originally Posted by pennylucky View Post
    Hi Doreen I saw some die cuts on e bay I liked and they were coloured and cut out Christmas one and they were lovely I take it you would need a special machine to do them
    To be honest I couldn't say how they were cut even if I saw them they could have been cut with an electronic machine if they were file's or a manual die cutting machine such as the Big Shot if they were metal dies. You could ask the person who's selling them

CARD MAKER AND CR OWNER
    View Gallery

Hi Jessie or Penny (couldn't work out which???) Why don't you have a look on youtube at "die cutting" and see if somebody produces something like what you saw. Then you may be able to work out whether they are cut with metal dies using perhaps a big shot or one of the other manual die cutting machines or if they are ones using one of the computerised method. Or post us a picture of what you were looking at. that may help as well. I know that the products made using both types of machine are for sale on the auction sites.