Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Norfolk - just at the end of the yellow brick road
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)

Studio upgrade discounts

If anyone is interested, Melissa from Silhouette School Blog is offering a discount code for 50% off an upgrade to Studio, e.g if you have the basic free programme and want to upgrade to DE, DE+ or Business, or you already have DE and want to upgrade to DE+ or Business, or you have DE+ and want Business you can do it and save money. I've just gone from DE to DE+ and, instead of a $25 charge, I got it for $12.50 (which appears to convert to £9.50 on my card). Discounts don't seem to be about very often so it is worth thinking about, it is just a one-off payment for the life of the programme.

Just to say I have no affiliation with the Silhouette School or Melissa, I just subscribe to her email updates and I received news of the discount today. It doesn't seem to be on the blog. If anyone is interested I would be happy to pass the code to you, I don't think I would be allowed to put it on here as she isn't a sponsor - it doesn't say it is specifically for me, nor that I am not allowed to share - pm if you would like it. It may possibly be available on the Cameo Facebook group if you belong to it.

Andi

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    Thanks for the heads up Andi. I have only the basic version so I may well upgrade to DE
    Sylvia x
    My Blog

Dedicated Card Maker - Limited Sponsor - Shirley Anne's Avatar
    View Gallery

Sounds like a good deal. I have Business Edition and find it well worth having.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Yes i have the Business Edition, I am not sure there is another higher than that.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (25)
    I have BE too bought when it was on offer from another website

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by SylviaF View Post
    Thanks for the heads up Andi. I have only the basic version so I may well upgrade to DE
    Would you like me to pm you the code Sylvia, or have you found it somewhere else?

I didn't go for the BE option as the description of it seemed to suggest it would be more than I need... hope I'm right

Andi

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by AndiDee View Post
    Would you like me to pm you the code Sylvia, or have you found it somewhere else?

I didn't go for the BE option as the description of it seemed to suggest it would be more than I need... hope I'm right

Andi
    Oh yes please Andi if you could PM me the code I would be very grateful - thank you
    Sylvia x
    My Blog

View Gallery

You should have a message!

Andi

View Gallery

Hi Andi, do you think this discount would still be on offer, if it is, could I get the code too please, I've got to ask, just in case.....
    Thanks
    Grace
    Grace I'm getting there, 1 step at a time

View Gallery

Hi Grace, I'm sorry I've only just seen your post. It is available until tomorrow (15th) I think, if you go onto the Silhouette School site Melissa is now mentioning it and the discount code, so you might still be lucky (bear in mind that Sil School is in the States) - if not give me another shout. I rethought all the reasons why I didn't go for the Business upgrade and, having read some teasers about new functions that will be introduced soon, and in some cases will only be for the Business Edition, I have now done another upgrade to Business; it was no more expensive than going straight there from Designer Edition and I think I would have regretted it if I had dithered any more. Hope you find it, Grace, and are able to upgrade, I don't think you will regret it.

Andi

View Gallery

Thanks Andi, I’ll go and check it out now

Grace

View Gallery

Missed it, oh well, it wasn't to be x

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by cattiegracie View Post
    Missed it, oh well, it wasn't to be x
    GRACE....GRACE, yep, I'm shouting your name!!! You haven't missed it if you move fast.... I just tried it (and quit out before I bought yet another upgrade!!!) go here https://www.silhouetteamerica.com/sh...houette-studio , choose the option you want to upgrade to from the drop-down menu, then go to the checkout - obviously you will need to be logged in and, if you are, you will see at checkout there is a place to put in a discount code. It is >removed code as it really is too late now< (I hope I don't get my legs smacked by Doreen for advertising the code... sorry Doreen but this is an emergency to help out a fellow UKS member). Then all you have to do is pay and you will get a licence key to put into your Studio programme. I really hope you see this and get there in time Grace, it may be a while before there is another discount.

All the best
    Andi
    Last edited by AndiDee; 16-07-2018 at 09:15 AM. Reason: code removed - offer had ended