If anyone is interested, Melissa from Silhouette School Blog is offering a discount code for 50% off an upgrade to Studio, e.g if you have the basic free programme and want to upgrade to DE, DE+ or Business, or you already have DE and want to upgrade to DE+ or Business, or you have DE+ and want Business you can do it and save money. I've just gone from DE to DE+ and, instead of a $25 charge, I got it for $12.50 (which appears to convert to £9.50 on my card). Discounts don't seem to be about very often so it is worth thinking about, it is just a one-off payment for the life of the programme.

Just to say I have no affiliation with the Silhouette School or Melissa, I just subscribe to her email updates and I received news of the discount today. It doesn't seem to be on the blog. If anyone is interested I would be happy to pass the code to you, I don't think I would be allowed to put it on here as she isn't a sponsor - it doesn't say it is specifically for me, nor that I am not allowed to share - pm if you would like it. It may possibly be available on the Cameo Facebook group if you belong to it.

Andi