According to the Silhouette School site V4.2 of Studio should launch in August. On the School site Melissa talks about the new features which that update will bring, like font creation and library overhaul - just two of the eleven items she lists, although not all new features will be applicable to every edition of the software, but she covers this too. I hope there are not too many bugs in the update, I'm guessing it may be Beta to start with but I must admit I haven't read the full details yet. Shirley Anne may know about it as she is, I think, on the beta testing panel. There is also news of new products, no new machines but it looks like the C3 will have a glitter version (I do have to ask why!??) and some pink stuff - toolkit and covers - if you like pink; there is mention of a new craft blade (apparently suitable for thicker and denser materials) and even a 3d printer as well.

Just thought I'd give a heads up on it so you can go read about it if you want to. Sorry,no link to the School site but it's easy to find.

Andi