Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)

new portrait2 machine

Hi, can anyone help me to find the cut page on the silhuette page please. it is the ordinary edition uptodate one. I have a new type automatic blade, but I wonder if I change to a normal blade how to change the settings and the paper/card etc., Also because of the pens, when I use them does the machine know automatically? If some can explain I would be eternally grateful thanking all forlooking, REGARDS pAT

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (25)
    My machines are the original Cameo and Portrait and thy don't have the automatic blade so can't help with that but if you're using version 4 of Studio see the screen shot for the cut the settings and types of card etc. Send in the red box is the cutting in the blue box are the settings and click where the green arrow is for types of card etc

cut.png

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Thank you so much for replying so promptly, however, I have managed to find the page under views, so that is o.k.
    kind regards Pat

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

If you change your blade it is not automatically recognised by the software. You will have to change the blade in the SEND menu. Click on the triangle next to the blade and select what you want from the drop down menu. You can default your most popular blade in settings. To go to settings click on the little cog at the very bottom of the right hand column of the Studio window. This is an option in the more updated software. The same applies to the Sketch pens, go to the drop down men and select pens of pen holder
    Screen Shot 2018-04-23 at 06.45.40.png
    Hope this helps

SORRY ABOUT ALL THESE PHOTOS I CAN'T FIND HOW TO DELETE THEM!
    Last edited by cariad_1; 23-04-2018 at 07:18 AM.