Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)

Stickers & Self Adhesive Inkjet Papers

Hi

I plan to produce contoured stickers/decals using my inkjet printer and Craft ROBO. Can anyone recommend a good, hassle-free, self adhesive inkjet paper?

Thanks

Mick

Norfolk - just at the end of the yellow brick road
    View Gallery

Haven't used this myself Mick but Graphtec do a Silhouette product that may fit what you are looking for https://graphtecgb.co.uk/product/sil...sticker-paper/. I do use the self adhesive card that they sell and I find that to be very good. The paper might be worth a try.

Andi

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Hi Andi

my apologies for such a late response to your suggestion! I posted my question then forgot about it! I ordered some self adhesive paper from Amazon, then decided put everything on hold until the day it arrived, which is today! That's why I've just logged on to this site for the first time since posting my question.

Thanks for the link. I'll check it out after I've tried my new paper and worked out how to actually produce the stickers themselves using my Craft ROBO.

Kind regards

Mick