Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > Cardmaking > Card Challenges and Inspiration

Notices

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (24)
    I got some cold and flu tablets last night and did have a decent nights sleep thankyou. Feeling much better today but won’t overdo it, I want it to clear. DH has the dreaded cough too, I don’t want it !
    Look forward to seeing your cards Elaine, I’m halfway through mine, might try and get them out tonight I really need to get some crafting done
    Alison

SNAP 2022 BTCR 2022

View Gallery

I got some cold and flu tablets last night and did have a decent nights sleep thankyou. Feeling much better today but won’t overdo it, I want it to clear. DH has the dreaded cough too, I don’t want it !
    Look forward to seeing your cards Elaine, I’m halfway through mine, might try and get them out tonight I really need to get some crafting done
    Alison

SNAP 2022 BTCR 2022

View Gallery

Sorry for the duplicate, can’t find a delete button !
    Alison

SNAP 2022 BTCR 2022

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (90)
    Good to have a good sleep makes you feel better Alison
    I had a late night and early morning with friends but nice time
    My scrapping space bit topsy turvy atm havent got the table to sit at so work on top of drawers thats not ideal as cant sit although little kitty is so sweet and can least amuse herself playing with the ribbons I have laptop on a desk so can utilitise that space its just getting a chance to sort

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    The cold and flu tablets really help when you need them don't they Alison. Just having a clear head so you can get the much needed rest is important.

Oh Denise, send a photo of the kitten playing with the ribbons, so sweet. Cats like to sit right on top of whatever you're doing don't they. My neighbour writes lots of letters all handwritten, 40-50 pages at a time and his cat liked to sit on the pages, such curious animals. Dogs will have a look but if there isn't any food then it's back to sleep. Mind you I do have one photo of hubby rewiring a socket and the dog's head is right in there. This one is different, he likes to know everything you are doing. If I find it I will post it over on the snaps thread.

You have been busy Elaine. I couldn't get that much done in a week or a month come to think of it. Mind you, between practising my new stamping techniques and clearing this room and all the other jobs, I don't have any time for actually making anything at the moment. Looking forward to seeing what you've been up to.

I really need to do some dog grooming today and a lot of trimming and ear cleaning. The ear cleaning takes ages as our old boy hates it that much and I think the mad one needs his ears doing too.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (90)
    Thats a lot of letters 40 -50 pages
    Heres a card I made it was for ABC challenge but thought it included different shapes so show here too and my ribbon tin
    ribbon tin.jpg

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    Love your ribbon tin Denise, and lovely card. Kitty does look as if he’s been up to mischief

Here’s one I made for my Aussie friend, she’s in hospital at the moment,
    Having a knee replacement.
    Ellie892350D0-B4FA-46AC-BEF3-AD6E9D63C4BE.jpeg

View Gallery

Love the ribbon tin Denise, great way to decorate it , and use up some ribbon
    Good to see you making use of your new dies Ellie, lovely card. Looks like you’ve been playing with inks too behind the butterflies- lovely effect, gorgeous colours

I was naughty and bought a new magazine yesterday, was tempted by the free dies on the front ! Our village now has a big selection of magazines on sale or return and I asked her to get some craft ones - big mistake

Here are the dies...
    675C75FC-D6D9-4BEB-B793-8058299633D0.jpeg
    Alison

SNAP 2022 BTCR 2022

View Gallery

Yep, you are right Alison, I chucked nearly all my new Dies onto one card

Those Dies are lovely. Susie was telling me about them. When I went to
    Sainsbury’s on Tuesday the magazine hadn’t come in then, so I will look
    in WH Smith’s if we go to Newark tomorrow. Mind you it’s going to be
    cold all next week, according to the weather man, so might not venture out
    Ellie

View Gallery

Lovely cards Denise and Ellie, and love the new dies Alison. I have got to resist all temptation to spend money atm, so not going to any shops. I had a call this am from the BBC. I am doing a craft fair in Birmingham on the 17th March, which they are laying on transport etc. I better get making and sorting stash out to get rid of.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Beautiful cards Denise and Ellie. Have you downloaded the swatches yet Alison for the dies? Ellie, if you miss the magazine you can always order it from them and any back orders you would have like, not that I'm enabling or anything.

View Gallery

What you Susie,!! NOOOOOOOO
    Ellie

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Off out to meet my sister in town this afternoon for a coffee so I'll have to remember to take a photo of what I did today.

I wouldn't dream of enabling anyone Ellie, but if you want their phone number to make that order....

View Gallery

Thanks, but I will have already got in in one of their mags.
    I will try tomorrow, when we go to Newark.
    Ellie

View Gallery

I haven’t downloaded any of the extras, may give it a try but I’m not good at printing my own stuff, not sure our printer will like it either, I need to request a new printer at home now the office has moved but DH knows what I’m like so probably won’t happen unless he sees the need for one ! To be fair I do have a printer in my craft room that I insisted on having, it worked wirelessly and was great when I had my little lap top, but when I got my pc we couldn’t find the disc or code to link them together so it just sits there getting dusty now !
    I’ll have a go at printing on the office printer if I ever find a spare minute when I’m there. Will it automatically print to the right size ?

Sorry , that went on a bit
    Alison

SNAP 2022 BTCR 2022