Hi ladies

I hope you are all enjoying the great fun and challenges taking place on UKS this year. I think it's awesome and there are so many great pages being made and memories being saved.

One of the challenges
thathas run now for over 10 years is the weekly challenge, each and every week for over 10 years, and it relies on YOU the members of this incredible forum.

I reckon that if every member of the forum who is even a little bit active set a challenge just once I would have enough people to last for at least two years. Sadly the same people end up helping over and over to fill spaces so please, may I appeal to you all, please volunteer to set just one challenge. It will be between March and December 2018 and is really simple. You just come up with thechallnge, hopefully scrap a page as an example though this is not an essential, and post it on your allocated Monday. You don't have to be in a team, you don't have to collect points.

It's that simple

The
sign up thread is found by clicking THIS LINK so please, if you think you possibly could, go and volunteer by posting in that thread and let's keep this wonderful weekly challenge going for another year.

Thank you to all the people who have already volunteered and to the dozens of you who I know are going to (and yes - I have EVERYTHING crossed)