Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

Thread: HELP please

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (14)

HELP please

Hi ladies

I hope you are all enjoying the great fun and challenges taking place on UKS this year. I think it's awesome and there are so many great pages being made and memories being saved.

One of the challenges
    thathas run now for over 10 years is the weekly challenge, each and every week for over 10 years, and it relies on YOU the members of this incredible forum.

I reckon that if every member of the forum who is even a little bit active set a challenge just once I would have enough people to last for at least two years. Sadly the same people end up helping over and over to fill spaces so please, may I appeal to you all, please volunteer to set just one challenge. It will be between March and December 2018 and is really simple. You just come up with thechallnge, hopefully scrap a page as an example though this is not an essential, and post it on your allocated Monday. You don't have to be in a team, you don't have to collect points.

It's that simple

The
    sign up thread is found by clicking THIS LINK so please, if you think you possibly could, go and volunteer by posting in that thread and let's keep this wonderful weekly challenge going for another year.

Thank you to all the people who have already volunteered and to the dozens of you who I know are going to (and yes - I have EVERYTHING crossed)

View Gallery

Please don't be shy ladies - no new volunteers so far, though regulars have volunteered to do extra,

I would hate this to become fortnightly

please consider volunteering ... my knees are too old for this begging

View Gallery

i have lots of wonderful people who have never set challenges before asking what involves and so I hope this helps.

You need to make up any challenge using anything you want that has three elements to it. They are worth 10 points each. It can be anything at all
    Some are very simple some more complex ... If you look at this thread it has the 2017 ones listed
    http://www.ukscrappers.co.uk/boards/...llenge-archive
    Then you need to pm me the Friday before your challenge with the challenge, just so I know it is sorted, and then post the challenge in the forum on the Monday am on the date I give you. I always pm everyone the dates and a reminder is pinned in the forum.

You can do an example layout to go with the challenge but you do not HAVE to do this and it is nice to comment on some of the pages made for your challenge if you can.

It is honestly that simple. I hope this helps and if you have any questions I answer PMs really quickly.

So hopefully that will reassure you so you can go volunteer.

Thank you .