I am going to remove the Sponsors forum and Shop till You Drop and recreate it as SPONSOR SHOPPING. The new forum will allow replies and discussion but if we have problems like we once did, where sponsors are constantly replying to pop their posts to the top without worthwhile info in the post I'll have to look at it again.

ONLY SPONSORS should be pointed to when people ask "Who has XXX?" is members are replying. Remember - these few sponsors are the ones who are paying to keep the lights on

Also, with the few sponsors we have, all the sponsors ads appear within 2 page displays (4 out of 5 Banner sponsors every page, and all the tier one sponsors at the bottom of every page.) Having all the sponsors displayed at the top is both convenient and annoying, as you have to scroll past it to get to the content. It is also not totally fair to the Banner sponsors who pay more, again, to keep the lights of UKS on. It is time for it to go. But just before it does, I would like to point out the return of Crafts 4 Eternity! Both Michelle at C4E and Sarah at Stampin' With Sarah are returning sponsors. I appreciate their decision to return as sponsors, so thanks from me.