If you are NOT part of a team and would like to submit points ... just for fun ... you can submit them to me via a private message each month.

There is no onus on you to do it every month so you can dip in and out as you please.

I will need to have your total by the 5th of each month. So your first time submitting will be your January points by February 5th 2018.

You will need to see THIS THREAD for the points list. Special challenges will always have the points posted as part of the challenge

Please note that if you are a member of a team you DO NOT have to submit points this way, the house leaders will let me know their highest 10 points scorers. I won't be able to list every individual's points as I suspect there will be too many.

If you cannot send a word document that is fine, just send me the breakdown as simple text info eg Single pages 5 =50 points, weekly challenge week 1 = 30 points etc etc So long as I have the breakdown and the total that will be good.

This is very much a trial. I am not sure how many people will want to play along with this as yet. I just wanted to give none team members a chance to play along too.