Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)

where are they now?.......

Hi Scrappers..i have been away for a long time..nearly ten years but it doesn t seem that long..i was only meant to take a few months off and have kept all my stash and gadgets..i am shocked that there are hardly any sponsors left and remember all the kit clubs and fabulous shops . Whos still here from my old scrap witches team? x

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    I've never been on a team but Welcome Back!

Great that you kept all your stash and tools and kits were a big thing back then and even when I joined. Still lots of scrapping and scrappers about and of course chat.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (60)
    Welcome back Why don't you start up a new team?

love this pic thanks to cheryl at feel good photos deejaz's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (6)
    Quote Originally Posted by bezley View Post
    Hi Scrappers..i have been away for a long time..nearly ten years but it doesn t seem that long..i was only meant to take a few months off and have kept all my stash and gadgets..i am shocked that there are hardly any sponsors left and remember all the kit clubs and fabulous shops . Whos still here from my old scrap witches team? x
    Hi I'm still here scrap witch with Think 34 (Jane we still keep in touch )well I've just started to go through all my stash and not done any for 6 years after a horrible few years but now thinking I need to start again same as you still got my kits of yellow boxes
    Dee xx
    Scrapwitch

Aug points slo 4 = dlo = minibooks= pts, tag book= pts, flag book= pts, CJ= pts, entry into CJ (3)=75pts. Weekly Challenges pts.August week1= , week2 = week 3= week 4=Total = 105

love this pic thanks to cheryl at feel good photos deejaz's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (6)
    Hi was just wandering through and looked on your blog brought back wonderful memories I went to the first scrapagogo many years ago and nice to hear that they are still going we had a wonderful weekend
    Dee xx
    Scrapwitch

Aug points slo 4 = dlo = minibooks= pts, tag book= pts, flag book= pts, CJ= pts, entry into CJ (3)=75pts. Weekly Challenges pts.August week1= , week2 = week 3= week 4=Total = 105

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (5)
    I was here in the old days, I had The Scraporium. Still miss it and from when we moved from Luton over to Bracknell. Loving having customers wandering around the shop with Ben the newborn on their shoulder and a shopping basket! He's 12 now!! I
    Sarah x