Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (25)

Free Silhouette file's

Does anyone download the Tuesday freebie from Silhouette Design store if so each December they have a "12 days of Christmas" event when you can download a freebie every day for 12 days and as it's started today you also get the Tuesday freebie so there's 2 today

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Cousincas View Post
    You're welcome. So far 32 people have looked at this post but you're the only one who has replied

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (21)
    Saw this earlier when I went to see if the weekly freebie was worth downloading, but thanks for the heads up!
    My Blog 365 Blog Hedgie's Blog

SeptemberTotal=Wk1=Wk2=Wk3=Wk4=Wk5=Challenge Wk1=Wk2=Wk3=Wk4=Wk5=House challenge=Mini book=CJ=Album=

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by knitkath View Post
    Saw this earlier when I went to see if the weekly freebie was worth downloading, but thanks for the heads up!

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    Just seen your post Doreen, thank you. The one from today is quite nice, the word 'JOY' with a couple of decorations.

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Jampot View Post
    Just seen your post Doreen, thank you. The one from today is quite nice, the word 'JOY' with a couple of decorations.
    I agree Sue it is nice. Thank you....you always reply. it does make me wonder if it's worth posting on here sometimes

View Gallery

thank you, not looked yet but will do later

Not a scrapper, a card and boxer.
    View Gallery

Only just seen this post Doreen, but yes, I always have a look at the weekly freebie to see if I could use it and I've downloaded both of these Christmas ones.
    It has got quiet on here but it's invaluable to sort out problems with my machine, or rather the person operating it, and of course the lovely free files that people kindly donate. Please don't stop.

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by bobble21 View Post
    Only just seen this post Doreen, but yes, I always have a look at the weekly freebie to see if I could use it and I've downloaded both of these Christmas ones.
    It has got quiet on here but it's invaluable to sort out problems with my machine, or rather the person operating it, and of course the lovely free files that people kindly donate. Please don't stop.
    Lots of people look at the posts but most rarely comment/join in bobble21

View Gallery

Sorry Doreen, I'm one of the guilty ones! I do respond when I feel I've something relevant to say and I often think how lucky we are to have you, of course I should tell you that, not just think it. I've noticed how quiet it is on here and figure that Facebook is now the main event but I value my privacy too much and have better things to do with my time than waste it on social media. As it is I get about 30 emails a day offering opportunities to part me from my money (something I can do quite easily without their help). I used to look on Pinterest but now they won't let me in unless I sign up so that's no longer available. As far as I'm concerned social media is Big Brother, designed to make everyone dependent on it and gather every morsel of information on us to use for their own ends. It's my view that it is the scourge of modern society and just adds to stress levels. (End of rant!)
    Shirley

Not a scrapper, a card and boxer.
    View Gallery

Todays is a bit similar to yesterdays but I do like the tree instead of the A in the word Peace. I can see myself breaking up the different bits and using it.

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by BowBow View Post
    Sorry Doreen, I'm one of the guilty ones! I do respond when I feel I've something relevant to say and I often think how lucky we are to have you, of course I should tell you that, not just think it. I've noticed how quiet it is on here and figure that Facebook is now the main event but I value my privacy too much and have better things to do with my time than waste it on social media. As it is I get about 30 emails a day offering opportunities to part me from my money (something I can do quite easily without their help). I used to look on Pinterest but now they won't let me in unless I sign up so that's no longer available. As far as I'm concerned social media is Big Brother, designed to make everyone dependent on it and gather every morsel of information on us to use for their own ends. It's my view that it is the scourge of modern society and just adds to stress levels. (End of rant!)
    Shirley
    No need to apologise Shirley you're a regular visitor/commenter it's just there seem to be lots that just read and run but it's always been a bit like that I remember Lucille (don't know if you remember her) mention it a few times.

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by bobble21 View Post
    Todays is a bit similar to yesterdays but I do like the tree instead of the A in the word Peace. I can see myself breaking up the different bits and using it.
    I would use today's too but replace the word holidays with Christmas