Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    just don't call me The Boss MaryAnne's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (20)

Donations and Donators

Thank You!

I have had some donations. While I would like to announce those people, I know that sometimes people don't want to have attention called to themselves.

Rather than depending on me to get back to each person who donates and asking them if it is OK to mention them by name (and finding out the UKS name, which isn't often then name that I get) how about I pin this thread and leave it up to those who want to be recognized to add their names to the list?

Of course all of UKS is appreciative of those who donate - it gives me a few extra ££s to use for prizes, etc., and who desn't like a prize? But I just don't want to upset anyone, if they prefer to be anonymous.

Any donators want to put their hands up and say "Yes, I donated" and maybe even why you did?

Of course if no one want to draw attention to themselves I'll just quietly delete the post and figure out something else.

I'm not a complete idiot; some parts are missing! Jimjams's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (15)
    Just thought I'd help get the ball rolling and say - "I've just donated" - I know I'm not the first, and won't be the last, but I UKS and want it to continue - so here's hoping that 2018 will be a brilliant year for UKS and all its members!
    Jemma
    ScrappyCat

Holiday Bus Hufflepuff ♥Hearts♥ •CSI• »Lions« ~~Ships~~ ♫ Jingle Belles ♫ ►Explorers◄
    SLYMI: 47/52....My blog

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    I want to donate as it would be like losing a bunch of friends if I lost UKS, but don't know how to go about it. I don't like Paypal can I just pay by credit card somehow. Also, can it be small regular donations or what about as we do with our dog rescue, we sponsor a monthly amount by direct debit and that way you know how much you have coming every month. Forgive me if that is what you have already arranged, I just need pointing in the right direction.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (14)
    I agree Jemma
    Love this place so much ... I think it is a big part of many people's lives and it is a pleasure to try and help too.

Chatty papercrafter elainevking's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (16)
    It's my pleasure to donate to such a warm and welcoming forum. Let's keep it going..and thanks to all those who contribute.

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Susie.A View Post
    I want to donate as it would be like losing a bunch of friends if I lost UKS, but don't know how to go about it. I don't like Paypal can I just pay by credit card somehow. Also, can it be small regular donations or what about as we do with our dog rescue, we sponsor a monthly amount by direct debit and that way you know how much you have coming every month. Forgive me if that is what you have already arranged, I just need pointing in the right direction.
    Gosh. That lovely, but UKS has never done credit card payments at all so it is either PayPal, direct bank payments or a check.

Maybe you could buy a gift certificate from your favourite sponsor using a credit card then it could be a small prize for a giveaway sometime during the year?

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimjams View Post
    Just thought I'd help get the ball rolling and say - "I've just donated" - I know I'm not the first, and won't be the last, but I UKS and want it to continue - so here's hoping that 2018 will be a brilliant year for UKS and all its members!
    I couldn't say it better myself........
    Me too!

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (60)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimjams View Post
    And me

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

I did a test run with Paypal, I'm a bit scared of it because I get e-mails from them (supposedly) but don't remember having used them before. Anyway, I shall just pay small amounts if that's okay, unless I win the lottery of course.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    I did a test run with Paypal, I'm a bit scared of it because I get e-mails from them (supposedly) but don't remember having used them before. Anyway, I shall just pay small amounts if that's okay, unless I win the lottery of course.
    I used to belong to PayPal but left a few months back. I went this morning to do mine and signed in as a guest. I was able to fill in the things needed and my "receipt" was a message on here. I also got an e-mail from PayPal saying I had donated to Mary's name. If you get any emails from them at a later date they will be scams as PayPal do not send emails to non subscribers. Hope that helps.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (24)
    I would be lost without UKS, and I wouldn’t get much scrapped without all the wonderful challenges and inspiration. Thankyou and here’s to a fabulous scrappy 2018 xxxx
    Alison

SNAP 2022 BTCR 2022

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Thank you for that Claire. I received the e-mail as you did saying I had donated to MaryAnne's name. I didn't get a message on here but did get the e-mail so I felt happy about that. I'll see what happens next time.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (90)
    I would like to send a cheque Mary Ann if you let me know where to
    Yes ditto love the Friendship.fun and challenges thank you.

View Gallery

The only way to donate is by clicking the button at the top. There is a UKS email PayPay and my personal email PayPal that is $ based. Never try to send donations to my email . I'll have to reject them.

As to checks, I suppose I could accept them.if you are sure you don't want to support UKS by buying a prize.....?

View Gallery

Thank you for that Claire. I received the e-mail as you did saying I had donated to MaryAnne's name. I didn't get a message on here but did get the e-mail so I felt happy about that. I'll see what happens next time.
    And I got a notice of payment so you are all good!

Thank you all once again.