Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Thread: numpty question

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)

numpty question

Hi all, I have 2 questions - first I have the first Silhouette Cameo and am using the 3.6.85 the one before the cloud as not pc savvy

Ist question can I download the latest version and play around with it without upgrading my current version?????

2nd question - have found my old craft robo and want to know if I can download this to my same laptop without disturbing the version I have??

any help would be greatly appreciated.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (25)
    I saw it mentioned a few years ago that several people had two versions on their pc and others have said it overwrites the one they already have but I've never tried it myself. I couldn't say about he Craftrobo because I sold mine when I bought my Cameo. If it was possible to have the two machines I would think the Robo working would depend on if you can find the drivers and also your system. I thought I read it wont work with Windows 7 and above. Maybe a email to Brian would clarify both answers for you

View Gallery

My Craft Robo worked with Windows 7, in fact I still have it but don't use it any more so should sell it.
    Shirley

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by BowBow View Post
    My Craft Robo worked with Windows 7, in fact I still have it but don't use it any more so should sell it.
    Shirley
    Maybe it was W8 rather than W7 then Shirley. I haven't had my Robo for a very long time but probably had Windows XP when I did have it

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

ta te ta ladies, don't want to do anything that might mess up my currant version, will ask my sister to lend me her old lap top and download latest new version

and play around with it and see how I get on. I had my craft robo installed on Windows XP now using windows 7 so will leave everything as it is for the moment,

many thanks for your input.

View Gallery

Doreen, I never had Windows 8 - heard too much ill of it, however, it may have been Windows Vista, I'll check later when I fire up my old computer.
    Shirley.

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by BowBow View Post
    Doreen, I never had Windows 8 - heard too much ill of it, however, it may have been Windows Vista, I'll check later when I fire up my old computer.
    Shirley.
    Ok Shirley thank you. I never had vista