Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (2)
    Well that did not last long. Next time I opened Studio Cloud Library still not there, so imported again. Also I can't export my library, the link is missing only import.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (25)
    Quote Originally Posted by Neries View Post
    Well that did not last long. Next time I opened Studio Cloud Library still not there, so imported again. Also I can't export my library, the link is missing only import.
    If you're using beta and a previous version worked for you I would go back to that version Margaret unless you'd rather wait and speak to Brian tomorrow

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by DJG View Post
    If you're using beta and a previous version worked for you I would go back to that version Margaret unless you'd rather wait and speak to Brian tomorrow
    Doreen I had uninstalled the Beta version and gone back to V4.1.20 but there was still no way to export my library, only import. Uninstalled that and have now installed V3.8.211 but still no way to export my library. I have now got my Curio files by having my Curio switched on but looks like I have lost the files which came with my Robo and original Cameo.

Dedicated Card Maker - Limited Sponsor - Shirley Anne's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    [QUOTE=Neries;6698900]Well that did not last long. Next time I opened Studio Cloud Library still not there, so imported again. Also I can't export my library, the link is missing only import.[/QUOTE

You aren’t trying to do this from the design page are you as you have to do it from the library page - you should be able to right on the Local User library section Select Export ‘Local User’… Select your export destination Select OK. Same thing applies for the Cloud section too.
    Last edited by Shirley Anne; 27-11-2017 at 11:00 AM.

View Gallery

Doreen I had uninstalled the Beta version and gone back to V4.1.20 but there was still no way to export my library, only import. Uninstalled that and have now installed V3.8.211 but still no way to export my library. I have now got my Curio files by having my Curio switched on but looks like I have lost the files which came with my Robo and original Cameo.
    Did you not have your Robo files saved externally Margaret. I have all my files including the GSD's saved as individual files rather an export on an external drive. I hope Shirleys suggestion helps you

View Gallery

[QUOTE=Shirley Anne;6698946]
    Well that did not last long. Next time I opened Studio Cloud Library still not there, so imported again. Also I can't export my library, the link is missing only import.[/QUOTE

You aren’t trying to do this from the design page are you as you have to do it from the library page - you should be able to right on the Local User library section Select Export ‘Local User’… Select your export destination Select OK. Same thing applies for the Cloud section too.
    Thanks Shirley that worked.

I was in Library, clicking file, scrolling down to Library and clicking on that which only comes up with import.

View Gallery

Glad Shirleys suggestion helped Margaret

Dedicated Card Maker - Limited Sponsor - Shirley Anne's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Pleased it worked Margaret

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by DJG View Post
    Did you not have your Robo files saved externally Margaret. I have all my files including the GSD's saved as individual files rather an export on an external drive. I hope Shirleys suggestion helps you
    Doreen yes I do have my Robo files saved on my computer. No pictures, just 3 files with lots of templates on as it was quicker at the time to do that than individual ones. Not sure about my original Cameo ones as after importing my saved backup Studio files I have 200 in the local user folder under Recent downloads. I know 100 are the Cameo 3, 50 are my Curio. That leaves 50 but I did have 51 in my original Cameo library. Papers I dragged and dropped into Patterns are missing too. I can find them again as they are in their original jpeg files.

View Gallery

Doreen yes I do have my Robo files saved on my computer. No pictures, just 3 files with lots of templates on as it was quicker at the time to do that than individual ones. Not sure about my original Cameo ones as after importing my saved backup Studio files I have 200 in the local user folder under Recent downloads. I know 100 are the Cameo 3, 50 are my Curio. That leaves 50 but I did have 51 in my original Cameo library. Papers I dragged and dropped into Patterns are missing too. I can find them again as they are in their original jpeg files.
    It's good that you still gave them Margaret