Hello all.

I am looking to streamline UKS for 2018. I hope to consolidate some forums so the main index page is a bit less cluttered and there aren't quite so many forums with posts that are ANCIENT showing.

The biggest change I am considering is merging Shop till You Drop (where people can ask sponsors if they carry a particular item) with Sponsors, so all the "shopping" related posts are in one place.

Other thoughts:

• Do you miss Font of the Week?
  • Can we make Just for Fun, Scrapping Slimmers (if that is even still used), Book Club, and Charity subforums under Community Chat?
  • Maybe group Cardmaking, Altered Art, and Swaps under Non-Scrapbooking Scrapping (or some such title)
  • Probably will mover Cropping Central into GS as well

So more likely we will have just a few main Forum listings with the subforums underneath. That is more likely to fit nicely on a screen, I hope but still allow you to click without working your way down a tree.

I'll try to map it in a more easily digestible way later, if I can. I have a session with the physio in an hour or so and that generally wipes me out for the day