Morning everyone!

We're definitely into the Autumnal stretch of colours this month. Once again there are two shades to choose from, otherwise you can mix and match for maximum impact.

First up we have Autumn Maple:

10 - Autumn Maple.jpg

Many leafy and seasonal options come to mind with this particular prompt, but you can also look beyond just featuring foliage and see options for incorporating techniques the other images in the collage might inspire.

This month's other shade is Tawny Port:

10 - Tawny Port.jpg

A truly vibrant colour that could provide an added twist on cards that aren't necessarily autumnal.
You might need to think outside the box for colour combos, but I recall this shade of maroon/purple being in a past Basic Grey collection (Eva was one, Heart another).
I also had a browse through my ink swatches for something that was close to this shade, and I think it sits somewhere between Seedless Preserves Distress Ink and Papertrey Ink's Scarlet Jewel, so if you Google "Papertrey ink Scarlet Jewel ideas" in Google images you will see some great colour combos, including one that looks a lot like Autumn Maple.

As always additional hints and tips are included in my monthly blog post - here's the one for October.

The full instructions and details for this year's challenge can be found here in the January post.

And past prompts will be listed under the tag 2017 Pantone card challenge on my blog.

Also for those of you on Instagram, I'll be using the hashtag #2017pantonecardchallenge to share my projects there, so feel free to use this tag on Instagram as well!

Enjoy!