Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    My journal is finished now, this is a collage of four of the Christmas Eve layouts

Wishing you all luck with finishing yours too.
    I will do this again next years, 8by8 suits me with pages started in Nov/Dec as Christmas things occur and not a daily December just layouts of Christmas related items as and when they happen.

Desperately seeking scraptime.... CoventryAnn's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (3)
    I've finished today too, Have scheduled daily posts on my blog up to the 23rd to share my pages.
    Good luck with completing yours!
    http://coventryann.blogspot.com/
    mAR Points -SLO 7x10 = 70 DLO x10= WklyChall wk1= wk2= wk3=25 wk 4= ;House chall= SimpRec = Cards 5x10= 50 SLYMIR 4 x30=120 Total = 265 SLYMI Reboot total 5/7

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    WEll done Ann it's a great feeling when it's done. Off to your blog to look. Really enjoyed reading your blog. I especially liked the way you put in one of your Christmas cards with the journaling for the day in the card. I rather like the use of the pocket p age style. Will have to check if I have enough pages and might even do that next time. I am trying to use up what I have in pocket pages both 12 by 12 and smaller this year. I also like the way you made many of your 3by4 cards yourself rather than pre designed..... I have run out of Christmas pocket cards but still have plenty of 6by 6 papers and ephemera.
    My next job is to sort out and pack away all my Christmas crafting things, I dipped into them to get the snow things out for this weeks project life.
    Last edited by Claire59; 19-01-2018 at 10:35 AM.

Make EVERY day your new blank canvas cantstopstampin's Avatar
    No longer in my little village, still in Staffs, but I AM happy !
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (15)
    still stalking your blog Ann. ha ha. love your JYC/or December daily - i still call it a JYC. STILL got to get onto mine but made a couple of plastic wallets with my fuse tool again last night (I'm not very good with it yet) but getting a bit better.

Desperately seeking scraptime.... CoventryAnn's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (3)
    It's always been JYC for me as I still follow Shimelle's prompts every year.
    http://coventryann.blogspot.com/
    mAR Points -SLO 7x10 = 70 DLO x10= WklyChall wk1= wk2= wk3=25 wk 4= ;House chall= SimpRec = Cards 5x10= 50 SLYMIR 4 x30=120 Total = 265 SLYMI Reboot total 5/7