Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)

Silhoette V4 Beta

Hi there,
    I am running on windows 10 and have downloaded the version 4 with the latest update, but my PC keep going back to the old version 3 when I try to use it. It also stays at a small screen (meaning it does not fill my screen) so I can't see all the settings. Do I have to uninstall the old V3 before I load the V4 ( the beta as I can not afford to purchase the new release of V4. I can't seem to find answers anywhere. Microsoft just referred me back to Silhoette America and according to them it should run on Win 10.
    Thanks

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (25)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowfox View Post
    Hi there,
    I am running on windows 10 and have downloaded the version 4 with the latest update, but my PC keep going back to the old version 3 when I try to use it. It also stays at a small screen (meaning it does not fill my screen) so I can't see all the settings. Do I have to uninstall the old V3 before I load the V4 ( the beta as I can not afford to purchase the new release of V4. I can't seem to find answers anywhere. Microsoft just referred me back to Silhoette America and according to them it should run on Win 10.
    Thanks
    I seem to remember there was a way to run 2 versions but I've never done it and don't know if it works with W10. You would be best to have one or the other installed

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    You don't pay for the basic version of the software so you can download version 4.1.201 for free from Silhouette America. If you have previously purchased the Designer Edition it will automatically upgrade to that when you install the software. When you install it should overwrite the old version as well, so not sure what is happening. Hope that helps.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (25)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jampot View Post
    You don't pay for the basic version of the software so you can download version 4.1.201 for free from Silhouette America. If you have previously purchased the Designer Edition it will automatically upgrade to that when you install the software. When you install it should overwrite the old version as well, so not sure what is happening. Hope that helps.
    My mistake Sue I read the post as Snowfox wanting both installed but only being able to use V3 instead of being able to choose which version to use