Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (2)

Studio V4.1 How do I Resize/Scale?

I have looked in the online manual and found instructions on Scale. Followed instructions, clicked on the double ended arrow icon and little box appears but there is nothing to click on to save alterations. Driving me crazy. Why have they done away with the larger resized box we had in V3?

Gone back and found how to do it. Hit enter key on keyboard. So why not say this in the instructions.
    Last edited by Neries; 10-09-2017 at 03:32 PM. Reason: Found Answer

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (25)
    Quote Originally Posted by Neries View Post
    I have looked in the online manual and found instructions on Scale. Followed instructions, clicked on the double ended arrow icon and little box appears but there is nothing to click on to save alterations. Driving me crazy. Why have they done away with the larger resized box we had in V3?

Gone back and found how to do it. Hit enter key on keyboard. So why not say this in the instructions.
    They don't make it easy do they Margaret

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (2)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJG View Post
    They don't make it easy do they Margaret
    Doreen they certainly do not. I knew how to find everything in V.3 but it's a whole new ball game with V.4.

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Neries View Post
    Doreen they certainly do not. I knew how to find everything in V.3 but it's a whole new ball game with V.4.
    It does take a bit of getting used to

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)

sad Craft Robo Driver

Hi

I have a Graphtec Craft Robo C330-20 but no driver. I've tried to download software directly from Graphtec's website but it simply won't install. I've also tried links posted on this website, but still no luck. Can anyone help me? Could any C330-20 owners send me a copy of their software? I'm a graphic designer, and a real whiz when it comes to Adobe Illustrator. I'd be perfectly willing to offer comprehensive advice to anyone trying to get to grips with this programme, and I would even be willing to do a piece of work for them, work which they might be struggling with themselves. Please help. I'm absolutely desperate. Please, please, please!!!

Ta

Mick

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (9)
    I think I might have my original installation disc for the robo somewhere Mick....I will look today and get back to you.
    Best Wishes
    Tootsie (Diane)

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    Hi Mick, the original software for the Robo has been superseded by Silhouette Studio now. It is the one that everybody uses and is in my opinion a lot better. You can download it here. This is the basic software but most people upgrade to at least the designer edition for an additional fee.

View Gallery

I agree with Sue. Robomaster is no longer supported so it's not easy to find. Unlike Robomaster you don't need to install a separate driver for Silhouette Studio

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Hi Tootsie

that would be fab. If you are able to find it and have any trouble emailing it please let me know.

Mick

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Hi Sue

thanks for your response. Tootsie's looking for a copy of the original disc which, if she can find it, she's going to copy and email to me. However, if she can't, I'll look for the Silhouette software. Just to make things clear, though, Sue, are you saying that the Silhouette driver is the same as and compatible with the Craft Robo CC330-20? Do bear in mind, I'm not looking for any design software, because I own and I'll be using Illustrator. I just need the driver and whatever it takes to get my machine up and running on a new computer.

Kind regards

Mick

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Thanks for your response, DJG. However, I'm hoping Tootsie comes through for me! I did manage to download and install an older driver for an older PC which runs Windows XP, and, although the installation seemed to go through seamlessly, and although a Graphtec file appeared in my Programme Files folder, nothing appears on my All Files menu! It's a complete mystery and it's just doing my head in! Come on Tootsie, look behind the dresser and under the bed!!!!!!

Kind regards

Mick

Norfolk - just at the end of the yellow brick road
    View Gallery

Hi Mick, if Diane (Tootsie) can't find her copy to send you I do have CR version 5.01, which I think may have been the last version produced before the switch to Studio, on my computer so I could email it over to you for you to give it a try. Let me know.
    Cheers
    Andi

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Hi Andi

I downloaded the same driver last night from GT's website but found I needed to install a third party application in order to run it. However, with so much malware knocking about I simply didn't want to risk it. As far as I can tell, 5.01 is simply an updated (and more efficient) version of the original driver, so it should be fine. That's assuming it's 64 bit. If you could email that to me, Andi, that would be great! My address is:

Kind regards

Mick
    Last edited by Mick_c; 12-09-2017 at 07:13 PM.

Dedicated Card Maker - Limited Sponsor - Shirley Anne's Avatar
    View Gallery

Mick if you are used to Illustrator you will find Silhouette Studio really easy to use and you can easily open your dxf files in it along with any gsd files you may have- it is far superior to Robomaster and you don't have to bother about drivers. You have nothing to lose by trying it as it is free !! - https://www.silhouetteamerica.com/software

Norfolk - just at the end of the yellow brick road
    View Gallery

Hi Mick, sent via dropbox. If I were you I'd edit your post and delete your email addy. Hope it works - if not give Shirley's advice a go, everyone loves Studio but CR was marmite, some loved it some hated it.

Andi