Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: V 4.1 released

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (25)
    I'm not using W10 but if it works on Sues W10 I try what she suggests Margaret

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (2)
    Thanks Sue, I had done that a couple of times, no joy. I left it about half and hour and then went back to installing it. This time it worked but no idea why it would not earlier.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (25)
    Glad you got it sorted Margaret

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    When i did mine i thought mine had stopped a few times but when i looked on the task bar there was something flashing when i clicked it it wanted my permission for something or other. It did this a few times and i eventually got it installed.

Quote Originally Posted by Neries View Post
    I can't get V4.1 to install on my Windows 10 p.c. It stalls two thirds of the way across the bar 'installing prerequisite software'. I will not let me cancel and I have to use the task manager window to stop the installation. I have uninstalled the previous version of V4 and rebooted my p.c. That did not work so deleted and re-downloaded V4.1 and tried again. Still the same.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Neries View Post
    Thanks Sue, I had done that a couple of times, no joy. I left it about half and hour and then went back to installing it. This time it worked but no idea why it would not earlier.
    It's called the cantankerousness of computers, mine has a mind of it's own and does silly things all the time! Glad you finally got it sorted though.