Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Thread: Shows tomorrow

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)

Shows tomorrow

Hope you are back to health Lisa and the shows planned for tomorrow on C&C can go ahead. I have set them up to record.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (2)
    I did watch both shows and would like to know if Loen is correct and the files on the Tattered Lace USB stick will work on the Cameo. Loen said it in the first show and repeated it in the second. After a struggle with my phone I did email in during the first show and asked was she right but I never received a reply.

Does anyone own a Tattered Lace USB stick and can say what file format they are in please and if they can be used with a Cameo in Studio?

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

I heard someone say that about the Cutting Craftorium and it does say on the description on the website "Although ideally suited to use with the ScanNCut machine, this USB is also compatible with other cutting machines including the Silhouette Cameo, Sizzix Eclips and BossKut Gazelle to name just a few."

Dedicated Card Maker - Limited Sponsor - Shirley Anne's Avatar
    View Gallery

This what it says on TL Facebook Fb page :- " the Tattered Lace USBs are only useable with the Scan N Cut, the Cutting Craftorium USBs are full of SVG files which can be used on other machines but we would recommend that you check whether your software accepts the file type before purchasing. Hope this helps but let us know if you need anything further"

So if you have Designer Edition of Sil Studio you should be able to use the Crafting Craftorium usbs
    Last edited by Shirley Anne; 31-07-2017 at 07:56 AM.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    I heard her say the same thing as well and wondered if she had it right. They have said many times that the Craft Emporium USBs will work but I had never heard them say the Tattered Lace ones would.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (4)
    Hi Ladies, what format are the tattered lace files? I have tested the cutting craftoruim with DE and they do work, these are SVG files

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by CraftFairy View Post
    Hi Ladies, what format are the tattered lace files? I have tested the cutting craftoruim with DE and they do work, these are SVG files
    Lisa I don't know. Tattered Lace files are for the Brother only I always thought until Loen kept repeating they could be used on the Cameo. I posted in the hope that someone on here might know.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

I have googled it and have read a comment that the tattered lace usb has files only suitable for use with the scan n cut - the fcm. This was from October 2015 so things might have changed.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (25)
    I found this on Facebook (I've blackout the name of the lady who asked) although it's from 2015 Craft Project 1.jpg

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPig1 View Post
    I have googled it and have read a comment that the tattered lace usb has files only suitable for use with the scan n cut - the fcm. This was from October 2015 so things might have changed.
    Quote Originally Posted by DJG View Post
    I found this on Facebook (I've blackout the name of the lady who asked) although it's from 2015 Craft Project 1.jpg
    Thanks both. As the Tattered Lace USB sticks are from Steph and it looks like the Craftorium are the same company I was hoping Loen might be right.