Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)

Interactive Postbound Album?

Hi, as the title says, has anyone made, or has a tutorial to make 8x8 interactive pocket pages to slip between the page protectors of the album?

I've made one very simple interactive album with book rings, and come across a plethora of beautifully made albums on the net that have all sorts of hinges and binding. I've not found one tutorial on how to make them for a post bound. Are they simple to extend into the posts, or is my brain missing the logic somewhere?

If anyone has any ideas, is it possible that you please share your please.

Thanks in advance
    Damkina

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (6)
    I'm not entirely sure on what you mean, but if you wanted to add 8x8 protectors to your album you could fuse the page protector to a 12x12. If you have Fuse, that is. I often fuse pp's to make fold out pages.
    Sheila

View Gallery

Thank you for your reply, Sheila, very much appreciated, although it seems that I've not explained myself very well ��

For a gift, I'm making a Postbound album from scratch, which will include the usual plastic page protectors.
    For something different, I'd also like to add at the front (first page), one of the pocket pages with all the tags, flaps and pockets tucked all over it and no plastic page protector.
    I'd like to add several more of these inserted further into the album, too.
    What I'm looking for is a paper folding tutorial for the pocket pages that will work with the post bound binding method.

Again, thank you, Sheila.
    Damkina

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (6)
    Oh, right. I completely misunderstood what you were trying to achieve. I'm sorry but I can't help you there but it sounds very interesting. If you find what you're looking for, please post a link. I, for 1, would be very interested.
    Sheila

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (32)
    Don't know if this is useful as the demo uses 12 x 12 paper resulting in 6 x 6 pages but there are some really interesting interactive pages: -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xK2p_Nhnnw&t=1231s
    Lyn

View Gallery

I will, Sheila. I've almost got all my stash together and will let you know how it turns out.

Thank you, Lyn, much appreciated. I've seen this tutorial, and is exactly what I'm wanting to do, but with a bigger 8x8 finished page.

I think that it might work if I just keep it simple by adding an extra piece of folded card, or flap where the holes will go to widen the page. I'm not very good at making videos for a tutorial, but will definitely let you know if it works.